Email

Discus and support Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i email xbox support. I am not calling india to talk to a [mod removed], i will not use facbook or twitter and i sure as hell dont want some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PirateAssassin3, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Email

How can i email xbox support. I am not calling india to talk to a [mod removed], i will not use facbook or twitter and i sure as hell dont want some [mod removed] having my number. Their little chatbot is ridiculous. Microsoft has [mod removed] up services
    thatbi have paid for and show active on my account, but if i try and use thwm i am being told that i have to purchase them again, even though my subscriptions are valid until 8/4/2020.

:)

PirateAssassin3, Mar 22, 2020
  2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. Recovering email using alternative email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering email using alternative email: Is there anyway I can recover my second account because I've tried on the xbox and the email is only showing bits and the rest is stared is there anything I can do....
  3. Changing an email address attached to a gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing an email address attached to a gamertag: Hi I've asked this question before but don't know if things have changed since. My wife set up her sons xbox gamertag with her email address so obviously he uses her password to sign in. Now...
  4. Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to ask for permission via email in xbox launcher: Hi i am experiencing problems with the xbox app on my Windows 10 device. When i try to boot up Final Fantasy 15 i get a message saying i need to ask a parent for permission to play the game....
  5. How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change email on xbox live account without losing any info: I’m trying to update the email on Xbox Live to my sons email but as it is already linked to my microsoft account it wont allow me to change it via an alias account. Any ideas?...
  6. Forgot email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot email: so i have forgotten my email to one of my accounts, and the account isnt on my xbox one. f8cc8b45-25b0-4dde-867a-1a97780f8ce5
  7. Forgot Microsoft Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot Microsoft Account Email: I had my first xbox live profile on the 360 in the past few years and can't get into it. I'm locked out of my account and could someone help me recover the email associated with my profile based...
  8. Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email associated to your xbox account when you already have a newer email...: Hi, I want to swap the email address associated to my xbox account out for the one associated to my newer laptop. The regular solution requires logging into my existing microsoft account but...
  9. changing account email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing account email.: is there anyway i can change the email on my Xbox account to my gmail that is now my main email account? 3da6364a-6199-49bc-9f08-d882a4b1e7d8
  10. I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need someone with access to Xbox account information to add an email bc my account no...: I have the gamertag for my original xbox account, but I cannot log into it anymore. I have tried every single email, but the one that SHOULD be with it says an account under that email doesn’t...