Email

Discus and support Email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I forgot my gmail passwordthat is associated with this Microsoft account. Is there any way to transfer or add this xbox live in order to not lose my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by johnnieves1, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:42 AM.

1. johnnieves1
    johnnieves1 Guest

Email

I forgot my gmail passwordthat is associated with this Microsoft account. Is there any way to transfer or add this xbox live in order to not lose my stuff to my new gmail.

Thank

you

:)

2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

Email

1. Email - Similar Threads - Email

2. 2 Gamertags 1 Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Gamertags 1 Email Address: Hello, I have changed the email address on my Microsoft account via "manage how you sign into microsoft" to an email address that already had a Microsoft account (i don't know how it allowed me...
  3. changing xbox sign in email

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing xbox sign in email: hi, my son has been using my email address (his father)to sign into his xbox for a few years now. He is now old enough to use his own email address instead of mine. he is also fed up with his...
  4. @ emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    @ emails: It seems I have 2 accounts set up for my son. Unfortunately the one he uses and saves all his games etc on is not the email associated with billing and I therefore need to change this? When I am...
  5. Changing primary emails on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing primary emails on Xbox account: If i change the primary email to a new one will i lose all my game progress, skins, and extras i bought for my games? Will it make it like a brand new account or will i still have my save data on...
  6. Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alterar e-mail do xbox 360 -[Translation - Change email from xbox 360]: Como faço para alterar o e-mail da minha conta do xbox360 ? -[Translation - How do I change my xbox360 account email?] 102ddd56-f050-4905-8329-08b79f30608e
  7. Account Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Email: I need to change my email but i cant because I don't have access to the phone number or email linked with my account. And I can't access my account because i changed my phone number and i cant...
  8. Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a reason Microsoft keeps ignoring my Locked Account emails?: So I have been at this for multiple months now, and no matter what I do I can’t get a response to my emails. Back in December my account was hijacked from what I can tell, as it was fine one day...
  9. CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHANGING EMAIL ADDRESS: So I'm trying to change my email address for my current Xbox account. The email address I want to use is already used from an old Xbox account (removed now). Every time I try using that email...
  10. Account Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Email: I need to change my email but i cant because I don't have access to the phone number or email linked with my account ce9d449f-0cbf-4b17-aa44-6c8238c98527