emails

Discus and support emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Zoe80
    Zoe80 Guest

emails

Hi.

My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300 on his brothers bank card (unsupervised play by his mother!) so he sold his xbox. For his birthday his dad and
    myself bought him an xbox and he set up a new gamertag, he still has his old gamer tag with all his other games on it however when trying to access it it asks for a security pin which has been sent to his older brothers email address and we can not get that
    code as his older brother wont give him it even when we try to explain we want to get rid of his details so he has no comeback from it, however we did have access to his old gamertag as we removed the credit card that was on it. so my question is how can i
    remove the email address for his old account and put mine on it? i have tries to go through xbox assist but still waiting!!

:)

Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019
  2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

emails

1. emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. changing email and name

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing email and name: i created an account using my email for my son a while ago. Now I need to start using parental controls and my son's account is under my email. I cant just go under my account and change it to a...
  3. Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.: way back when i first got my xbox360 i created an account with an email address but i spelled the domain name wrong. It worked even though its not a real email address. i just bought halo master...
  4. Xbox One: associate xbox one to another email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: associate xbox one to another email address: Hello, I have xbox one linked to different microsoft account. How can I transfer xbox one to my microsoft account without loosing all my games and game progress?...
  5. My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got and and I got a email that the transfer was completed but when I went on my...: Got a email saying that my transfer was complete but nothing switch over to my mew account f83181b6-98fb-44b4-8c4c-17f1967b48bd
  6. Hacked email and zero access to it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked email and zero access to it.: I have been an xbox player for 9-10 years and last year I lost access to my old xbox account. I have been trying to use xbox support and everything and its no use for my issue. The accounts email...
  7. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...
  8. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  9. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  10. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...