emails

Discus and support emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Zoe80
    Zoe80 Guest

emails

Hi.

My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300 on his brothers bank card (unsupervised play by his mother!) so he sold his xbox. For his birthday his dad and
    myself bought him an xbox and he set up a new gamertag, he still has his old gamer tag with all his other games on it however when trying to access it it asks for a security pin which has been sent to his older brothers email address and we can not get that
    code as his older brother wont give him it even when we try to explain we want to get rid of his details so he has no comeback from it, however we did have access to his old gamertag as we removed the credit card that was on it. so my question is how can i
    remove the email address for his old account and put mine on it? i have tries to go through xbox assist but still waiting!!

:)

Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019
  2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

emails

1. emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. madden email address update

in XBoX Accessibility
    madden email address update: Did you figure out how? I have same issue with Xbox One and Madden 20 somehow linked to my old email address I no longer have access to. 6faac7bf-9be6-4c39-ba3f-5442416e7241
  3. Xbox 360 Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Email: Hello. I've had a xbox 360 for years and i've only used it to watch youtube. The other day my brother changed the password on the router which took me down such a spiral of events that I am very,...
  4. Xbox Profile Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Email: I first made my Xbox profile when i was 14 and didnt have an email, so i used my dad's microsoft account email Now i need to change the email associated with my xbox profile, separating my xbox...
  5. Email address on childs profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address on childs profile: I want to update my childs email address via Microsoft family. I've tried edit information but it's not giving the option to change their email address. Is there another way to do it ?...
  6. Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X initial setup won't accept existing emails.: I bought my fiancee an Xbox One X goldrush edition. During setup it asks for an email to proceed through the setup. We have tried three existing emails. The one linked to my account exusting...
  7. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  8. Changing email on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email on Xbox account: I have a question that I can find answers too but not answer everything, when I got my Xbox years ago the email address at that time was associated to a relatives email account. Several years...
  9. forgot email to sign into xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgot email to sign into xbox: So I just got a new xbox and can't remember the email I had with it. I do have the game tag that I use. aff692ba-4cba-43a1-b5ff-6cc40acdefe8
  10. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342