emails

Discus and support emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Zoe80
    Zoe80 Guest

emails

Hi.

My stepson got an xbox for christmas and it was set up by his older brother with his email address and bank card. He then proceeded to spend £300 on his brothers bank card (unsupervised play by his mother!) so he sold his xbox. For his birthday his dad and
    myself bought him an xbox and he set up a new gamertag, he still has his old gamer tag with all his other games on it however when trying to access it it asks for a security pin which has been sent to his older brothers email address and we can not get that
    code as his older brother wont give him it even when we try to explain we want to get rid of his details so he has no comeback from it, however we did have access to his old gamertag as we removed the credit card that was on it. so my question is how can i
    remove the email address for his old account and put mine on it? i have tries to go through xbox assist but still waiting!!

:)

Zoe80, Jul 28, 2019
  2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

emails

1. emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email of gamertag/xbox account to another email: I am trying to change the email associated to my xbox account to another email. The email associated to my gamertag is my parent’s email since they created the account for me when I was a kid....
  3. Changed my email and nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my email and nothing works: I changed my email to my Microsoft account because my old email had gotten hacked and now my xbox live doesn't work!!! I can't sign into it on my xbox because it always says there is an error, to...
  4. Changing email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email: So if i change my old email(hotmail) that i used for my account to a gmail would i still be able to get into my hotmail because it says that it would be deleted 87d0cdb9-aa81-47ce-b9d3-e0c1d6444ef3
  5. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  6. Não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox360 e quando eu coloco o email certo aparece um...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox360 e quando eu coloco o email certo aparece um...: [Title Translation - I can not download my profile on xbox360 and when I put the right email appears a message saying that there is a problem with the credentials used to sign in] eu deixei um...
  7. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  8. Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery: Bonjour j ai besoin d aide, la Xbox One de mon fils eu un beug au démarrage la seul solution étais de réinitialiser la console, ce que j ai fait sauf que je ne ai pas noté l adresse mail qu on a...
  9. Change email linked to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to my Xbox Live: English Hello! My Xbox Live account is linked to my dad's work email. Since my dad uses this email to work, I'd like to pass my Xbox Live account to my email address. It is possible? Remember,...
  10. Where's my confirmation email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's my confirmation email?: On Oct 1 I bought Blood Bowl 2. On Oct 5th, I requested a refund. I was supposed to receive a confirmation email which I could use to check the status of my refund among other things. It is now...