@ emails

Discus and support @ emails in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It seems I have 2 accounts set up for my son. Unfortunately the one he uses and saves all his games etc on is not the email associated with billing and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kristiancurran1, Mar 30, 2020.

1. @ emails

It seems I have 2 accounts set up for my son. Unfortunately the one he uses and saves all his games etc on is not the email associated with billing and I therefore need to change this? When I am attempting to change it to my wifes email (the one used for
    billing)I am being told that the other email address is already taken???? How do I rectify this as I am paying subscriptions but he cannot access games as the accounts arent joined?

:)

kristiancurran1, Mar 30, 2020
  2. salomamo Win User

No email:(

[quote user="qDrUnKenAnGeLp"]

I got mine through xbox live on my console... however I have no idea how to use the code! Where can you redeem it??

[/quote]

Redeem the code online on your pc, click on my account at the top of this page. Then click on Redeem code should be under Payment and billing. Hope this helps
  3. HassanB Win User

email

Hi,

As far as I can see the changing e-mail system is not down as far as the
    status page
    is showing.

Can you try to change the e-mail to something else (another e-mail instead of the e-mail that's giving this error). You may also want to read up on the
    account security guide here to make sure everything checks out. That is the best way to make sure your account is safe :).
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Emails

5. bowski477 Win User

Emails

Apologies but once you redeem a code it cannot be reversed and codes are not being resent. The specializations will eventually be released to all players. These codes were for early access.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

email

Thema:

@ emails

1. @ emails - Similar Threads - emails

2. Changing emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing emails: For years now my son has been using my Microsoft account for his Xbox account and we are now looking to change the email associated with the Xbox account. I know how to add an email to my...
  3. Changing my xbox one email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my xbox one email: I have an email address associated with my xbox but the email provider no longer exists. I need to replace the email with my current but I cant. When logged on to Windows online I try adding an...
  4. changing email account andname

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing email account andname: We purchased an XBOX ONE for my son at Christmas but unfortunately, he started using it with my email. He has built up Fortnite levels and made some on-line purchases. I need to change the email...
  5. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  6. Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission

in XBoX on Windows
    Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission: When my email was first made, my mom and dad put it under their family in Microsoft. But after trying to play games on the microsoft store and being told that I need parent permission to change...
  7. I cant change my xbox email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my xbox email: Currently my email is under the domain "@xboxlivefamily.com" which no longer exists. Im able to sign into xbox but I can't access my emails or anything else. When I try to change my email it tells...
  8. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: Both my son and myself changed our primary email address around 5 months or so ago and deleted the old email addresses' details. When redeeming a gift card - whether on my account or my son's, it...
  9. I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED TO SWAP OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT EMAIL BECAUSE OF FRAUD: I need information on how to change my email account for Microsoft concerning my Xbox game system I already completed that process all of the internet however is not responding on my game system...
  10. Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add additional email account as an alias - says it already exists: Good afternoon. I've had an "@Live" email address as my Xbox Account from the Xbox 360 days. A couple years ago, I changed my personal email provider (Orange) and created a Microsoft...