emperors garden Career Enlightment Challenge

Discus and support emperors garden Career Enlightment Challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone had trouble unlocking the gold/silver for this. I beat Laoshi every time for the gold medal by putting a greater distance and it will not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian0187, Feb 6, 2014.

1. emperors garden Career Enlightment Challenge

Has anyone had trouble unlocking the gold/silver for this. I beat Laoshi every time for the gold medal by putting a greater distance and it will not unlock. I hate glitches and I cannot stand them. I put well over 50 feet on all the holes combined and
    he had roughly 35 on my last go around and it won't unlock. Anyone else experiencing this issue, I know it says successful puts but do you think it also means unsuccessful ones added in? Has anyone received gold on this attempt?

:)

Sebastian0187, Feb 6, 2014
  2. The Fuggler
    The Fuggler Guest
    Power Star Golf

Did some damage on Emperors Garden the other night. Suspect that's it from me for a while!

The Fuggler, Feb 6, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Bioshock

Infinite reminded me of the emperors new clothes.

John Dowding, Feb 6, 2014
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

I have unlocked this and all other gold medals. Have 1000/1000. The challenge only counts successful putts so if you are 10 feet away and miss and then make a 1 foot putt only the 1 foot counts. Same applies to the CPU player. Some of the challenges require
    the first putt to go in in order to count at all.

User 9242019, Feb 7, 2014
  5. User 9242019 Win User

I have unlocked this and all other gold medals. Have 1000/1000. The challenge only counts successful putts so if you are 10 feet away and miss and then make a 1 foot putt only the 1 foot counts. Same applies to the CPU player. Some of the challenges require
    the first putt to go in in order to count at all.
  6. User 9242019 Win User

powerstar golf Friends needed

Bump this to the top. I set a World Record yesterday on a drive. Hole 17 on the Emperor's Garden, a long downhill Par 4. Ended up 20 feet away on the Elite setting and proceeded to 3 putt my way to Par.
  7. SloppyJalapeno Win User

Does Career get harder?

In the career races you can't tune the difficulty, it's set to "world tour" difficulty. My only suggestion to make the career a bit more challenging would be to save your tune set up then tune down your car before the race. May seem tedious but you will
    get more of a challenge.

-

what year are you on?
  8. Shane McLauglin Win User

My last gold brick, please help! I beg of you!

every flying vehicle or boat you unlock also has a checkpoint challenge

the vehicle sits there after you buy it

there is a flying and boat challenge upon leaving the batcave

the flying one ends at the top of the Botanical gardens
  9. ShaunPerry Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

Been playing Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 solo. Really enjoying it to be honest.

Private matches with bots are a challenge if you up the difficulty.
Thema:

1. emperors garden Career Enlightment Challenge - Similar Threads - emperors garden Career

2. Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 pedir um reembolso[Translation-Plants vs. Zombies™...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 pedir um reembolso[Translation-Plants vs. Zombies™...: Olá, Eu gostava de pedir o reembolso do jogo Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 O meu filho comprou o jogo, sem o meu consentimento e resultante disso já pus um código para não voltar a...
  3. Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue: I purchased the classic Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb for download on my Xbox 360/One. It downloaded fine on my Xbox One. On my Xbox 360, the download stops at 80% and never finishes. I had...
  4. Xbox Live Gold / Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold / Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2: So basically every-time i try to start up Garden warfare 2 i get a message saying that i need Xbox live gold to play ( cause i acquired the game through Xbox Game Pass ) Error Code - ( 0x803f800f...
  5. Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 - After-Party Upgrade

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2 - After-Party Upgrade: The party’s not over! Get the After-Party Upgrade for Sticker Packs containing: - Party Corn - Party SuperBrainz - 2 RUX Abilities - 50 Rainbow Stars When I opened the RUX Abilities I got coins...
  6. Demande de remboursement "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" [Refund request "plants vs. ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Demande de remboursement "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" [Refund request "plants vs. ...: J'ai acheté "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" sur PC sans savoir qu'il était disponible que sur console donc il est dans ma bibliothèque mais il va prendre la poussière (même si je l'ai acheté...
  7. Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare: I was having a great difficulty connecting to Plants VS Zombies. When my daughter would attempt to login the game would tell her the "EA servers were timed out and to check our internet connection...
  8. Plants vs zombies garden warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs zombies garden warfare: Hi! I have the game for Xbox 360, is it possible playing with someone who has a Xbox one? If yes, how can I invite him? Thank you a6c00424-a884-47f6-abe5-863f572fd064
  9. Conquista Emperor's Glory Destroy all the enemy chariots, in every race of a seasson.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conquista Emperor's Glory Destroy all the enemy chariots, in every race of a seasson.: A conquista abaixo, mesmo eu cumprindo todas as etapas não foi desbloqueada. [Translated] The achievement below, even me fulfilling all the steps has not been unlocked. Emperor's Glory Destroy...
  10. Emperor not being awarded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Emperor not being awarded?: Not going to lie, slightly irritated on this one. spent a lil time, organized the groups. captured the required keeps, have the highest score... yet no emperor crowned.. this is like the one...