Employee Refused to Help with Request

Discus and support Employee Refused to Help with Request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a new Titanfall bundle and the unit came DOA with the disc drive error Microsoft has been aware of since November. I called in to talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Artax is Dead, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Employee Refused to Help with Request

I bought a new Titanfall bundle and the unit came DOA with the disc drive error Microsoft has been aware of since November. I called in to talk to customer service about the RMA process I requested, but things snowballed from there.

No one was able to tell me when my console was made.

No one was able to tell me who I could contact to find out.

The rep said, and I quote, "Time machines may exist and they sent you a unit from the future." He wasn't kidding.

No one could tell me who I could contact to try and change my order from Same Unit to Advanced Replacement.

No one could tell me why there was not an alert online that stated Advanced replacement was no longer available online.

I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I'm hoping someone from Microsoft can ACTUALLY answer my questions and cares.

:)

Artax is Dead, Mar 14, 2014
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    Hello~Can anyone be my friends?

I haven't met anyone who was a douchesack in real life for a while now, unless that one CeX employee which refused to resurface the disc and then I went back the next day. She's the only one I hate from all the store employees, the others are cool.

PhilMarck, Mar 14, 2014
  3. xbox 360 gamertag change

that sucks I was told to request one here by an employee

JustAnotherG4mr, Mar 14, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Did you purchase your console from a store or online at the Microsoft Store? If it was from a local gaming store see if you can't return the console for an exchange.

If it was purchased online you may have to contact phone support again to set up an exchange of the console. Hopefully you'll get better service the second time through. Either way you should mention about your last call to whoever you end up speaking
    with.

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Did you purchase your console from a store or online at the Microsoft Store? If it was from a local gaming store see if you can't return the console for an exchange.

If it was purchased online you may have to contact phone support again to set up an exchange of the console. Hopefully you'll get better service the second time through. Either way you should mention about your last call to whoever you end up speaking
    with.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Customer service or the lack there of.

You're free to call whomever you wish. You've been provided the service options, which are staffed by paid Microsoft employees, that will help resolve your situation. As Njal stated, if you believe the situation is related to an Insider update, you must
    work with the Insider program; standard Support options will not be able to assist you. When you request a callback from Xbox Support, you will be speaking with a paid Microsoft employee. When you submit a refund request, the request will be reviewed and a
    response sent by a paid Microsoft employee; if the request is declined, you'll be able to respond to the e-mail they send at length to further describe your request. These forums are staffed by both volunteers (fellow gamers) and paid Microsoft employees.
  7. JustAnotherG4mr Win User

xbox 360 gamertag change

that sucks I was told to request one here by an employee
  8. PhilMarck Win User

Hello~Can anyone be my friends?

I haven't met anyone who was a douchesack in real life for a while now, unless that one CeX employee which refused to resurface the disc and then I went back the next day. She's the only one I hate from all the store employees, the others are cool.
  9. Odd is the MILK Win User

High court strikes down California video game ban

Same for the Best Buy in Myrtle Beach; every store that sells video games here cards. I have seen employees refuse to sell a person that is not of age a game.
Thema:

1. Employee Refused to Help with Request - Similar Threads - Employee Refused Help

2. DEVS and other Microsoft employees

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVS and other Microsoft employees: Why is it that Microsoft developers are so focused on making the latest and greatest console that they can't take two seconds to realize that a lot of people don't like the cloud to play 360 games...
  3. 1 tag names 2 abuse by a microsoft employee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 tag names 2 abuse by a microsoft employee: 1 i have been abused by a gamer who changed his tag name to mine, how can this happen. 2 I've had abusive texts of someone saying he works for microsoft,he said good luck when i told him i was...
  4. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  5. Banned for nothing by a Xbox employee

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for nothing by a Xbox employee: Last night after being provoked by a message I responded (nothing too harsh, just banter really). Shortly after I receive a ban. I believe i responded to a Xbox employee or a friend of an employee...
  6. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9
  7. The official crime of your employees against my account golld999 ​объяснте по ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The official crime of your employees against my account golld999 ​объяснте по ...: объяснте по какой причине Ваш сотрудник установил мне "слишком низкая репутация" на моем аккаунте Golld999 The official crime of your employees against my account golld999...
  8. Corrupt Enforcement Employees

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupt Enforcement Employees: my account recently received a permanent account suspension. I immediately began the appeal process. I’m being accused of account theft/phishing. I’ve never engaged in any of that. The agent...
  9. Person posing as an Xbox employee

in XBoX on Consoles
    Person posing as an Xbox employee: was playing NHL 18 today and someone I played against was posing as an Xbox employee and left me a bunch of negative feedback and threatened me ....what recourse or anything do I have?...
  10. Banned by chatting with an Employee

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned by chatting with an Employee: So the other day I was having a fun time on Xbox Live. I wanted to know if it was possible to transfer game Via USB. I found an employee who was willing to help. Well things took a turn for the...