Enabling multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition

Discus and support Enabling multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently gotten my Minecraft Java edition account back, but now I can't play multiplayer since the migration. I need very help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beavis125, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Beavis125
    Beavis125 Guest

Hello, I have recently gotten my Minecraft Java edition account back, but now I can't play multiplayer since the migration. I need very help

:)

Beavis125, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Beavis125, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. blueamcat Win User

Duda de minecraft de microsoft

Minecraft Java edition is not cross-play enabled. You would need Minecraft for Windows 10 to play with friends on other platforms.
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

1. Enabling multiplayer on Minecraft Java edition - Similar Threads - Enabling multiplayer Minecraft

2. I can’t enable Minecraft multiplayer option in Xbox settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t enable Minecraft multiplayer option in Xbox settings: So I migrated my mojang account to Microsoft. And when I opened Minecraft that day I can’t play multiplayer it says change the settings in microsoft. And when try go to the Xbox settings it always...
  3. How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable Minecraft Multiplayer?: Can't seem to play find any settings on how to enable Minecraft multiplayer, it just brings me to a page which doesn't allow me to enable any settings. Please explain...
  4. I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to enable multiplayer on minecraft java edition and i'm on pc: So I bought minecraft thinking I could play with my friends but then It says for me Please check your microsoft account settings and I have spent more than 30 minutes trying to fix it and I really...
  5. how to enable multiplayer setting in Microsoft account for Minecraft java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    how to enable multiplayer setting in Microsoft account for Minecraft java edition: Hi I am playing mine craft through minecraft launcher using Microsoft account, but i am getting error message that"multiplayer is disable , please check microsoft account setting" please help me...
  6. Can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't enable Minecraft Multiplayer: So I bought Minecraft today from Mojang.com (Java edition) and umm actually when I got to the site, there was a notice saying that "Beginning December 1, 2020, you will need a Microsoft account to...
  7. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  8. Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account cannot join Minecraft multiplayer games even after enabling privacy settings...: I'm trying to play a LAN game with my child. I've tried both direct connect to a local server AND joining via LAN play. In Minecraft for Windows 10, When I try to go to Play -> Servers in-game on...
  9. Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on ipad when "Join multiplayer games" is enabled on Xbox Family settings: Hi, We make use of Xbox Family settings. We would like to enable "Join mltiplayer games" so our son can play on registered "Servers". Strangely, Minecraft crashes when opening on his iPad. As...
  10. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.: Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play...