Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example.

Discus and support Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PawełZielas, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:42 AM.

1. PawełZielas
    PawełZielas Guest

Hello. I have one question. If there is written that game is enchanted for xbox one x. Will it be also enchanted on xbox one S. Im currious if i cant get fable 2 enchanted edition on xbox one s with a little bit better graphic full HD is enough but more
    important for me is higher refresh rate.

:)

PawełZielas, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  2. kRevali Win User

4k escalation in games only work for the Xbox one X as it's the one that supports it, the game is the same but there would be a notable difference between the S and X and also the TV has to do with it (4k, high dynamic range)
  3. Smwutches Win User

If it's Xbox One Enhanced, it will still work on any version of the One, but the graphics would look the best on a One X.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Enhanced games are for X, my friend. They will work, but enhancement is for x.
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

I would love to play this game on Xbox One X but I don't have one, it'd so great to see Fable and so many others game with the best resolution.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Yep Fable Anniversary, Fable II and Fable III all work on the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Enchanted games on xbox one s. Will they work ? Fable 2 for example. - Similar Threads - Enchanted games Fable

2. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  3. NEED HELP enchanting on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    NEED HELP enchanting on Minecraft: As far as the actual gameplay is concerned, I've just transitioned from Xbox One Edition to the newer version on the console and it is very different. One difference I noticed is that I can't...
  4. Fishing for Infinity Bow Enchantment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fishing for Infinity Bow Enchantment: So I am atm using a fishing rod with i.e. Luck of the Sea, and a couple of other enchantments on to try and get an infinity enchantment for my bow. - Firstly does the location you are fishing at...
  5. Looking for enchanting leveling partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for enchanting leveling partner: I am in the daggerfall covenant and I am trying to level up my enchanting. I am currently around level 14 in enchanting, but want to improve that. I have a good supply of runes because I have...
  6. Looking For an Enchanting Leveling Partner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For an Enchanting Leveling Partner: Trying to max out enchanting and I need someone to swap with. I'm Ebonheart Pact, but I unlocked the other 2 faction areas so we can meet pretty much anywhere. Send a friends request with a...
  7. If master enchanter DC na

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If master enchanter DC na: I have all the mats for enchants I need will tip nicely. Must have 9 pts in potency improvement and 4 in aspect improvement. Message . Thanks! 4fccd984-94b7-4002-8db2-9f31c24aafd0
  8. enchanted weapons question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enchanted weapons question: I know in skyrim and oblivion you can make enchanted weapons and armor, can the same be done in eso as well? c213159f-5e4b-4e61-841f-884293fcfc0a
  9. Enchanting A Lure Book For Fishing Rod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enchanting A Lure Book For Fishing Rod: Im having an extremely hard time as of today trying to enchant a "lure" book for my fishing rod on xbox 360. I have 62 experience points and this glyphs or whatever kind of language on this...
  10. Cant enchant fishing pole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant enchant fishing pole: K so i've got enchanting table bookshelves and xp to make up to level 30. I put a fishing pole in and it doesnt even show enchantments. Now either i've got a glitch or you just cant enchant...