Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS

Discus and support Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I finally installed the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS, and am constantly prompted for auth. I've tried everything, going username/password, or pure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Bigfrog, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Bigfrog
    Bigfrog Guest

I finally installed the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS, and am constantly prompted for auth. I've tried everything, going username/password, or pure authenticator app. The auth succeeds, but a second later, I am prompted again.

There are a few things odd about my Xbox account: 1) I require 2FA and 2) there is an AAD account identity that matches it as well (I use my vanity domain for O365 as well as my Xbox account. I've been using this account since the Beta of Xbox live.

Any insights?

:)

Bigfrog, Dec 17, 2020
  2. AsianGuy2 Win User

Gamepass is not compatible with ios from what i understand as of now, you can remote play xbox but not play gamepass because apple likes to keep their products exclusive to its own brand, so they lost out on the gamepass venture for its users
  3. ContraryRhombus Win User

Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

Hello Gupx,

I'm afraid that this just looks like the app design at the moment. It would be worth putting this down at the

request a feature
    to let them know.

I would find it very frustrating having to keep changing the rotation of my device because of the app design. Hopefully they will allow auto rotate on the apps soon for your sanity!
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

There is a setting on phones to turn off the rotate function. Have you tried turning off rotate to see if that helps?
  5. MrNase Win User

EA Gamepass

Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
Thema:

1. Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS - Similar Threads - Endless Auth Prompts

2. Endless xbox region errors in store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Endless xbox region errors in store: I am trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass. But when I try I get "You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support."...
  3. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.: I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and...
  4. XBox One Endless Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Endless Game Updates: Hi All. Can someone tell me how I can play my games without endless updates? Everytime I go to play a game, that I played only a few weeks before, it has to be updated with new content and Im fed...
  5. Has anyone got an endless "Its time to Update?" on their Xbox? Xbox One X here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got an endless "Its time to Update?" on their Xbox? Xbox One X here: It appears that my Xbox One X is unusable now since an update just recently came to my xbox. It kept telling me there is a 651MB update for my xbox, but would continuously fail with an error code...
  6. My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?: Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox reboots, and this reload cycle is endless ......
  7. Red Dead 2 - Endless Loading on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead 2 - Endless Loading on Xbox Series X: I recently Network transferred by Red Dead 2 from xbox one to xbox series x (no disc). When trying to load the game on series x, it is just showing endless loading. Anyone else having this issue?...
  8. Xbox console endless loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console endless loading: Hello ! Today at the launch of FS2020, the game did not launch, after several times I understood that it was not able to connect to my Xbox account So I started the Xbox console then the beta, and...
  9. Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings: I'm trying to change the privacy/family settings on my kids' accounts to allow Minecraft multiplayer. I can't find the settings because of an endless loop in the Xbox support beta site. Games and...
  10. Endless update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Endless update loop: So for a while I've been getting endless amount of Xbox updates almost around the same size of 470 MB. I've been fine with it I'm till now and it just keeps aggravating me when I want to go...