Endless xbox region errors in store

Discus and support Endless xbox region errors in store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass. But when I try I get "You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mistuke, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Mistuke
    Mistuke Guest

I am trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass. But when I try I get

"You currently have a subscription from a different region. If it still doesn't work, please contact customer support."

But doesn't tell me what!

When I try migrating my account I get

"There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you and try again later."

Both errors are incredibly useless. While I do have subscriptions from before I moved on other Microsoft services (Namely Azure and Onedrive), I have no other xbox subscriptions.

In general this region thing has been hell for me, can it be fixed?

When I try to contact support and it asks me for my phone number that dies with

"Sorry, we're having trouble connecting you. Feel free to try again or ask another question."

The (quite useless) virtual assistance points me at [1] which I have already done and everything is set to UK.

The only store that allows me to slightly proceed is the US one, which seems to indicate it locked to the US (but I don't have a valid address or payment method there anymore).
    When I go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile my region is UK, when I go to payment addresses my default payment and shipping addresses are UK but the US address shows up in "other". I delete it and after a while it comes back.

This is so frustrating. Does anyone know of a way to *actually* contact Microsoft support? They didn't used to be so trash.

[1] https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/account-profile/manage-account/update-microsoft-account-country-region

:)

Mistuke, Apr 5, 2021
  2. alexteam27 Win User

I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my account

The game have be buy on your region store or other store ? What's your error number ?
  3. FinalBarbecue71 Win User

i cant get to the home screen

Same here. Xbox one is no longer useable. Endless Loop of trying to open an app and the above error code appearing.
  4. ngocphi Win User

FREE Fable III Game

they are restricted by sales thats why you are getting that error

do you not understand the error?

it is not available in your region

if your store gives you a copy thats an imported one

not a slovakian copy

xbox live is not in your region if you cannot make an account for your region

if you are importing a prepaid card that is on you to provide that not ms

that also means you are restricted to non region locked content and bu the region of your account
  5. Uwe. Win User

Anyone else having trouble downloading the new Pandora app?

Did you tried to exclude any errors from your side? Wrong store region, closed NAT, internet connection not stable, hard reset the Xbox?
  6. Max6306 Win User

Trying to get Sine Mora (360) through Games with Gold

Doesnt work for me, germany, because of the known error of the endless loading loop
Thema:

1. Endless xbox region errors in store - Similar Threads - Endless region errors

2. Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to run MSFS but stuck on "Press any key to start" endless loop.: I bought the Deluxe MSFS on DVD's and up to Monday everything was fine and I could click on the icon and the game would start but on Tuesday instead of MSFS screen it went to Microsoft store and...
  3. XBox One Endless Game Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Endless Game Updates: Hi All. Can someone tell me how I can play my games without endless updates? Everytime I go to play a game, that I played only a few weeks before, it has to be updated with new content and Im fed...
  4. Has anyone got an endless "Its time to Update?" on their Xbox? Xbox One X here

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone got an endless "Its time to Update?" on their Xbox? Xbox One X here: It appears that my Xbox One X is unusable now since an update just recently came to my xbox. It kept telling me there is a 651MB update for my xbox, but would continuously fail with an error code...
  5. Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Endless Auth Prompts on Xbox Game Pass app for iOS: I finally installed the Xbox Game Pass app for iOS, and am constantly prompted for auth. I've tried everything, going username/password, or pure authenticator app. The auth succeeds, but a second...
  6. My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X reboots endlessly if I launch Apple TV or Netflix apps! What happens ?: Hello everyone, literally last week both applications worked for me (Netflix and Apple TV), but now when I try to start these applications, my xbox reboots, and this reload cycle is endless ......
  7. Red Dead 2 - Endless Loading on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead 2 - Endless Loading on Xbox Series X: I recently Network transferred by Red Dead 2 from xbox one to xbox series x (no disc). When trying to load the game on series x, it is just showing endless loading. Anyone else having this issue?...
  8. Xbox console endless loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console endless loading: Hello ! Today at the launch of FS2020, the game did not launch, after several times I understood that it was not able to connect to my Xbox account So I started the Xbox console then the beta, and...
  9. Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings: I'm trying to change the privacy/family settings on my kids' accounts to allow Minecraft multiplayer. I can't find the settings because of an endless loop in the Xbox support beta site. Games and...
  10. Endless update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Endless update loop: So for a while I've been getting endless amount of Xbox updates almost around the same size of 470 MB. I've been fine with it I'm till now and it just keeps aggravating me when I want to go...