Enemy front codes

Discus and support Enemy front codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Got the game Enemy front today and had 2 codes for a pre order bonus and for the limited edition part and I put both in, it was downloading it went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyDaRkN3SsLiV3s, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Enemy front codes

I Got the game Enemy front today and had 2 codes for a pre order bonus and for the limited edition part and I put both in, it was downloading it went from 0% - 1% and back to 0%, it did that multiple times before saying it could not download and it cleared
    off my active downloads. I tried entering the code again but it said it was already used. Help?

:)

MyDaRkN3SsLiV3s, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Enemy Front

It's average but I enjoyed it. Graphics are really bad and it's not that polished. I played most of it with a sniper because it comes from the people who made sniper ghost warrior.

Wait for it to be $20.

Fembot-D0A580E6-4607-4D1C-9293-8F2CC6467B41, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Enemy Front

Anyone who has played this, is it any good?

I'm kinda iffy on buying new last gen games, but this looks sweet!

MoshedBrotatoe, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Gappydoo
    Gappydoo Guest

Enemy front codes

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history

Check out the webpage above. It will show you how to access your download history, and you will be able to restart the download again without having to pay anything! Enemy front codes :D

Let me know how you get on!

Gappydoo, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Gappydoo Win User

Enemy front codes

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history

Check out the webpage above. It will show you how to access your download history, and you will be able to restart the download again without having to pay anything! :D

Let me know how you get on!
  6. Hoosier Hobo Win User

Enemy Front

Wait for the price to drop. Not worth the $30 and up retail price. I feel cheated a bit as I paid full price to download it. I was hoping to get some multiplayer in but I can never find anyone online. Given my experience with the single player I am not spending
    $5 more for the map pack. It is really sad that after all these years and with all the advances the other brands have made in FPS that this one really stinks! Don't make the mistake I did. Wait for the price to drop or bypass it completely.
  7. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

Enemy Front

@Moshed- Too bad you're iffy on new, last gen games. You missed out on Dark Souls 2 and South Park TSOT. 2 of the best games released so far this year.
  8. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Enemy Front

I played South Park haha, and I just now got around to playing the first Dark Souls.

Its not that I only want to play next gen, I still play my 360 a lot, there are just so many new games coming out this year I need to pre order that I dont wanna dish out full price on a last gen game that isnt that great.

So far I havent heart too good of things about it :/
  9. Epic Louie Win User

Enemy Front

I'd wait till the price goes down. I'm not enjoying this game at all.
Thema:

Enemy front codes

1. Enemy front codes - Similar Threads - Enemy front codes

2. Telltale Games - The enemy within

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Games - The enemy within: Hey guys, I was wondering what is happening with the content for this game, I know all about the collapse of telltale and that all of there games except for walking dead i believe, you can only...
  3. Telltale Batman: The Enemy Within missing episodes 4 & 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telltale Batman: The Enemy Within missing episodes 4 & 5: While I already owned episode 1, 2 and 3 of Telltales Batman: The Enemy Within, I picked up the season pass as I couldn't see episodes 4 or 5 available as standalone purchases in the game store....
  4. I avoided an enemy in Fortnite...am I in trouble??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I avoided an enemy in Fortnite...am I in trouble??: So, I was playing team rumble, I saw an enemy, I didn’t care and I went away...am I in trouble now? d902d87e-9ee4-4179-bbb4-086f5934f4e2
  5. ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..

in XBoX on Consoles
    ABUSE REPORT I am target by people from an enemy faction in one game..: I think people target me by reporting something who i dont know.. I tryed asking to the assistance but they say anything helpful.. Anyway im there to ask to get unbanned or someone to get a look...
  6. Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass : Xcom enemy within - need xbox live to play ?: i just try the game pass on xbox one... i download - xcom enemy within but when i try to play it ask to "download profile" (xbox live gold i think cause im already log with my "gametag account")...
  7. Conquista Emperor's Glory Destroy all the enemy chariots, in every race of a seasson.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conquista Emperor's Glory Destroy all the enemy chariots, in every race of a seasson.: A conquista abaixo, mesmo eu cumprindo todas as etapas não foi desbloqueada. [Translated] The achievement below, even me fulfilling all the steps has not been unlocked. Emperor's Glory Destroy...
  8. I can not buy XCOM®: Enemy Unknown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy XCOM®: Enemy Unknown: I can not even see the price of the game I have ever tried ing the site as the own xbox but I could not someone could help? and sorry for my English I am Brazilian rsrsrs...
  9. Enemy Front

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enemy Front: Anyone who has played this, is it any good? I'm kinda iffy on buying new last gen games, but this looks sweet! 9b40a22f-653e-4a0a-8faf-fc3b351ea045
  10. xcom enemy within error code 0x87e107e3

in XBoX on Consoles
    xcom enemy within error code 0x87e107e3: game won't start. keep getting this error code which appears very common, but completely ignored by MS support 6d26237f-8d0a-4d7f-90d5-dddbb05bab3e