Energy Saving Mode causing memory dump

Discus and support Energy Saving Mode causing memory dump in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When the X-Box One is in energy saving mode, and the system is turned back on, the display and sound are reset to factory settings. I'm tired of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blackburne85, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Blackburne85
    Blackburne85 Guest

When the X-Box One is in energy saving mode, and the system is turned back on, the display and sound are reset to factory settings. I'm tired of changing the definition from 680 to 1080p and adjusting the sound. There has to be a way to fix this. There
    is no way a new system is worse than the previous, my 360 never did that.

:)

Blackburne85, Aug 31, 2014
  2. IntoX336
    IntoX336 Guest
    Error: 0x838601e7 | Can't sync Data

I have issues with all my games and apps syncing. It i put my console in energy saving mode, its not as bad. When a game or app wont sync, I turn my console off, unplug it and it will sync. I know this is a memory dump issue. Btw, I am a (very aggrivated)
    preview update member.

IntoX336, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Ivasawa Jin
    Ivasawa Jin Guest
    Most of my Notifications wont pop-up anymore !

most of them like Achievements and game invites and messages wont pop . I did the update but still they wont pop , I also did hard reset several times and also change the shutdown to energy saving for better memory dump but I haven't got these notifications
    for days ! any Ideas ?they do happen , I just wont be notified .

Ivasawa Jin, Aug 31, 2014
  4. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest

Mine doesn't do that, hopefully you don't have a bad system. Is your console updated? Have you tried a system reset?

vikingland1, Aug 31, 2014
  5. vikingland1 Win User

Mine doesn't do that, hopefully you don't have a bad system. Is your console updated? Have you tried a system reset?
  6. IntoX336 Win User

Error: 0x838601e7 | Can't sync Data

I have issues with all my games and apps syncing. It i put my console in energy saving mode, its not as bad. When a game or app wont sync, I turn my console off, unplug it and it will sync. I know this is a memory dump issue. Btw, I am a (very aggrivated)
    preview update member.
  7. Malacath Win User

Cannot connect.Check your network name and password and try again.

@Seely5552

Energy saving mode will not prevent this from happening again.

I use energy saving and was getting this when using wireless.

Seemed to be caused by Destiny. Particularly dying and respawning in the crucible
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Ethernet Issues And Connecting To Xbox Live

Sounds like you hav changed the power option from energy saving mode to instant on. This may cause problems with opening UPnp ports on certain routers. So try to change the power mode back to energy saving and check if the problem persists.
  9. Richiestang78 Win User

Xbox one won't register my internet password

If you have your Xbox One on instant on mode turn it to energy saving mode instead. Instant on causes alot of problems with networks.
Thema:

1. Energy Saving Mode causing memory dump - Similar Threads - Energy Saving Mode

2. 500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    500Mb system update in Energy saving mode console won't power up: Hi guy's, so I get my system updates early om the Xbox One and completely forgot that I switched my console to Energy saving mode a few days prior. I have never had a problem with my console...
  3. Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s energy saving mode acting like instant on.: I always have my xbox on energy saving mode but now it does the instant start up as if it were on instant on. I even checked and set to instant on and back and no luck. Its just annoying is all...
  4. Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller not binding with the console most of the times, in energy saving mode: Hi all, I purchased an XBOX One X console a month ago, in Singapore. I noticed that when i power on the console by the X button in the wireless controller, 7 out of 10 times the controller does...
  5. Any solution To Xbox randomly turning on with energy save mode on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solution To Xbox randomly turning on with energy save mode on?: This has been discussed on other forums and it seems like people are leaning towards interference from various wireless devices triggering the Xbox to turn on. This isn't proven 100% and Microsoft...
  6. Energy Saving Mode with Keep my console (games & apps) up to date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Energy Saving Mode with Keep my console (games & apps) up to date: Hi Everyone, yesterday i traded-in my old xbox one fat for an xbox one s. After intial startup and some games i noticed that, when turning off the console being in Energy Saving Mode, the fan...
  7. Energy Saving mode isn't working anymore on both my Xbox ones....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Energy Saving mode isn't working anymore on both my Xbox ones....: Just discovered today that even when my Xbox one's (I have 2) are set to energy saving mode, they both startup in....instant on mode and will only perform a complete soft shutdown if you go into...
  8. Bug report , xbox one Energy-saving Mode not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug report , xbox one Energy-saving Mode not working.: Hi, I tested 4 consoles with same problem , after one of last updates "Energy-saving Mode" is not working anymore. more info: Energy-saving Mode = ON Console need to do full power off , but it...
  9. Xbox One randomly​ turns on even in Energy Saving Mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One randomly​ turns on even in Energy Saving Mode.: I turned off Instant On and don't have automatic updates enabled but my Xbox One turns on randomly quite a bit. I looked online as to why this could be happening and didn't find much except power...
  10. Xbox One turns on by itself on energy saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on by itself on energy saving mode: my console turns on by itself on energy saving mode at random times when not in use.I tried system reset and power cycle. I'm still having issues,how can I fix it?...