Enforcement Act

Discus and support Enforcement Act in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I haven't been communication Ban in over a year, how i get one for a whole week. I'm unable to submit a case review or anything so what i am stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VargBjorn, Jan 12, 2022.

1. VargBjorn
    VargBjorn Guest

Enforcement Act

So I haven't been communication Ban in over a year, how i get one for a whole week. I'm unable to submit a case review or anything so what i am stuck sitting here doodling my fingers for a week, ohh how to submit a case review yeah ive read that 50 time BUT WHAT IT TELLS ME TO DO ISN'T THERE [mod removed]

:)

VargBjorn, Jan 12, 2022
  2. VargBjorn Win User

Enforcement Act

I went to the bathroom for 10 min he helped on GTA so I didn't get kicked he wasn't supposed to message anyone and I haven't been COM ban in a year because I don't break the rules anymore
  3. VargBjorn Win User

Enforcement Act

Yeah I know I didn't want to get kicked from the GTA game and my brother said the guy being toxic was span killing griefing and calling him a[mod removed]
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Enforcement Act

Apologies for that. I'm just a gamer like you so I can't assist with bans
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Enforcement Act

Enforcements aren't wiped from your account after a certain period of time...if the offense is severe enough to warrant it or you have had enough comm bans in the past, then a 7 day suspension is possible (this can happen whether your most recent offense was a week ago, a year ago or a decade ago)
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Enforcement Act

The Enforcement site has been a bit glitchy the last couple of days...have seen a fair few threads saying bans aren't listed and so can't be appealed. Unfortunately, there isn't anything that can be done till they sort it out as that is the only place where Enforcement is dealt with...customer support etc cannot help.

Whether an appeal would be successful if the optoin was there is debatable. As I said, ultimately, you are responsible for what happens on your account, whether it is yourself or your brother helping you out...it is your account and responsibility. Looking at the Xbox Community Standards (that everyone agrees to when signing up to Xblox live), you could be potentially be in breach of 2 of those:

"Don't: Give another person access to your Microsoft account"

"Don't: Share your profile with someone else"
Thema:

Enforcement Act

1. Enforcement Act - Similar Threads - Enforcement Act

2. Enforcement website is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement website is not working.: I recently was notified of being in an enforcement suspension on xbox live. I went to the website, clicked on the orange link to take me to view the suspension, and it is not there. Instead it...
  3. Enforcement Note

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Note: I have wrongly received an enforcement and there is no orange box with a icon to submit a review. When I request a callback through the Virtual Assistant I get the message, something went wrong at...
  4. Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for no reason, nothing showing on the enforcement section to review it: I received 6 emails saying I’ve received a 7 day communication ban for no reason. Went to review it and it’s not given me the option as it doesn’t say I’m banned? How do I go about getting this...
  5. Xbox enforcement issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement issues: Is it just me or are other people also having issues with Xbox suspensions for seemingly no reason? I was communications banned for 4days (A number I thought was really odd) after sending a...
  6. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement: Is the Xbox enforcement page still down? I recently got permanently banned for what would’ve been a week or 14 day communication ban and I was told to wait until the enforcement website was fixed...
  7. Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Acted of enforcement i was on my xbox when i got a message from xbox saying thers was going to be a acted of enforcement then i couldn't message anyone or send game...
  8. Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!: so today my Xbox account had an Xbox Enforcement act placed upon it for being called a “dipsh*t” in my messages , so I decided to stand up for myself saying he would talk like this behind the...
  9. How to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account: So i came on tonight to my account being Communication banned thanks to my Ex girlfriend, the action ends on the 6th December yet i feel as if this is an Unjustified action against me after she...
  10. Enforcement Act for NO REASON !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Act for NO REASON !: My account is suspended as of today for 2weeks for a reason xbox clearly doesn't even know. The enforcement page will tell you something they tell to everybody I'm pretty sure, for communications....