enforcement action email

Discus and support enforcement action email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a way to find out who has a complaint about me or my profile because i need to know the problem in order to fix it otherwise i can't fix the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SinistiaFrayia, Jul 2, 2019.

1. enforcement action email

is there a way to find out who has a complaint about me or my profile because i need to know the problem in order to fix it otherwise i can't fix the problem.

:)

SinistiaFrayia, Jul 2, 2019
  2. DrabbestLearner Win User

enforcement action email

Unfortunately that can not be shown, for the good of the 2 people, so as not to cause more problems, and you can solve them just by playing, keep playing and nothing will happen, with a friendly attitude!
    And live with this very beautiful community! Do not worry!
    A greeting!
  3. Sweatygamer 411 Win User

enforcement action email

No there's no way to find out who reported you the only way you can find out is contacting the enforcement team so they can figure this out sorry for the inconvenience!
  4. Saeleth Win User

enforcement action email

No, Microsoft's Enforcement Team handles all reports. If they told each person who filed a report it would lead to potentially severe harassment and reprisal against players who are trying to keep the community positive and safe.
  5. Spazpol Win User

enforcement action email

is there a way to find out who has a complaint about me or my profile because i need to know the problem in order to fix it otherwise i can't fix the problem.
    No, enforcement will never tell you if anyone had filed a complaint against you. The enforcement action should tell you what behavior needs to change.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

enforcement action email

Information regarding reports and action taken against you can be found on the Enforcement website that people have previously posted links to.

If the Enforcement action information doesn't tell you what happened for them to take action I would suggest trying to avoid any actions that could be seen as inappropriate. Such as vulgar language or being toxic towards other players. If someone's trying
    to mess with you just report and ignore them. Talking back just gives them fuel to report you.
Thema:

enforcement action email

1. enforcement action email - Similar Threads - enforcement action email

2. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Got an email about a message my kid sent that was inappropriate and was removed. I have contacted all the supports to find out what the message was and NO ONE will tell me. Why?! Anyone else have...
  3. Unjustified Enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unjustified Enforcement action: Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem...
  4. Unjustified Enforcement action

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unjustified Enforcement action: Ok so let me get this straight Microsoft, here we have me a 11+ year user of your gaming systems and games, thousands apon thousands of dollars spent by me using your products, never had a problem...
  5. Notice of enforcement action FOR NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement action FOR NO REASON: So i was playing BO4 and i came across an enemy who was being the most toxic person in the world, of course after the match i called him out on it and said some words that would have gotten me...
  6. Xbox live enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement action: An hour ago i received an e-mail saying i have a 1-day suspension starting today, but i haven't been online for the past 2 days because i had no working controller. I don't know the reason why...
  7. 2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team: Hello, my name is Natasha. I play a game called Ark: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One. This is on a Player vs Environment server. For the past two months, two people, namely one, have been...
  8. I got an email for an enforcement action where do i find the actual violation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an email for an enforcement action where do i find the actual violation: i got an email for an enforcement action where do i find actual violation b64f7ae2-96f9-40ed-8374-680014c99d76
  9. Why did my friend get email on enforcment action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my friend get email on enforcment action: My friend would like to know why he got an email of enforcement action. What did he do? Gt: xCrusaderIIIx (those are i's in his name) f39f7214-36cc-49cf-8c1c-75fbea4cb1d2
  10. enforcement action email rec'd - don't even use chat - confused and insulted by xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement action email rec'd - don't even use chat - confused and insulted by xbox: I got an email that reads : Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action. It reads that I have a violation but doesn't say how or what. I don't chat so that's out as an issue and my user name was...