Enforcement action necessary?

Discus and support Enforcement action necessary? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see it as a way for small minded gamers to feel powerful. They send message after message to spam you, why is that not considered harrassment? This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by glangendorfer, May 18, 2021.

1. Enforcement action necessary?

I see it as a way for small minded gamers to feel powerful. They send message after message to spam you, why is that not considered harrassment? This "action" is simply pathetic.

I usually don't respond to people who message me, but today I did. He said i was a "trash player" because I killed him a few times in gta, followed by tons of emojis in several messages. Then he warned me not to trash talk (!) and enjoy my "ban" after I replied, and I suppose I can't repeat what I said because they are bad, bad words!

The kicker is that after my "ban" started immediately, he continued messaging me, telling me to get friends. Several times.

I haven't messaged anyone on xbox in years! I hope he's okay.

:)

glangendorfer, May 18, 2021
  2. _vandit Win User

Enforcement action

3. Smwutches Win User

enforcement action

4. Mister Mascot Win User

Enforcement Action

Hey there GH0U1 D011,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

Since the enforcement teams don't use the forums, there is nothing else we can do here. You'll want to try other browsers and devices to file the review as ngocphi suggested. Mobile devices are not recommended for this however, use a desktop PC for the best
    results.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Enforcement Action

You can view his ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and if the ban is eligible you can file a case review from there. If it is a child account you must log in with the parent account to view
    the ban. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Action

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.
Thema:

Enforcement action necessary?

1. Enforcement action necessary? - Similar Threads - Enforcement action necessary

2. Appealing an enforcement action?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appealing an enforcement action?: Someone messaged me [mod removed], and I replied "I don't know what [mod removed] means" and I ate a ban for it. Can this be appealed? I wanted to join the ambassador program and I can't with this...
  3. I have received enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have received enforcement action: Hi, I have received enforcement action for sending this word to one of the players [mod removed]. It means [mod removed], and this word in the Czech language means a kiss, a mouth, or a pus. I...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: So I received an Enforcement Action and served the time. How long will it appear on my account? dd57cfa9-eedd-4b06-9453-450a37a1852d
  5. Suspended live enforcement action, but for what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended live enforcement action, but for what: firstly i would like to say im a disabled military pensioner, and for the last 4 years i use xbox to connect with only onr frlend, someone recently sent me a messagr ststing he liked my review, i...
  6. Enforcement Action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action: Can Microsoft delete my latest enforcement action so I can become an Xbox Ambassador or do I have to wait a whole year to apply? 24d69a20-a730-4ee2-80da-96695f401eb8
  7. xbox enforcement actions. what a bunch of [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforcement actions. what a bunch of [mod removed]: how is it that because you call someone out on being a piece of [mod removed] for cheating in a game. you get banned but they get to continue to keep playing and cheating. how about you actually...
  8. Xbox enforcement action.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement action.: Hi! Recently I got a enforcement action after reapetedly being called a [mod removed] and told to go k i l l myself. I feel this is unfair because I only called him an [mod removed] for saying...
  9. Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid Enforcement Action Due to Broken Algorithm: I have been given a 7 day suspension from talking because I posted a looking for group on a gta club that had absolutely no swear words and nothing controversial. I first posted this specific...
  10. Enforcement action did not do what it said it did

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action did not do what it said it did: I recently had enforcement action taken against me for uploading a screenshot of my character holding an adult toy in the game cyberpunk 2077. I did not deliberately upload it but my settings are...