Enforcement Action

Discus and support Enforcement Action in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! So I was in a game and due to my lack of skill at the game, the team was having a hard time winning. I got a message from a guy who started... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewDalessio, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Enforcement Action

Hello!

So I was in a game and due to my lack of skill at the game, the team was having a hard time winning. I got a message from a guy who started trash talking me. I told him to stop or a would report him. We got into a small argument and I ended up getting unrightfully
    banned! Can I please talk on the phone with an Xbox rep to help me?

Thanks!

:)

AndrewDalessio, Oct 14, 2018
  2. chefjester73
    chefjester73 Guest
    Enforcement action

I'm sure This is in the wrong place, but I'm trying to determine why, and how long I have a communication ban for. The enforcement link I found on here just takes me to forum home, not a specific category

chefjester73, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Daa tbh
    Daa tbh Guest
    Enforcement action

Doesn't give me the option to make a case review but thank you anyways I just hope this won't happen again and I'll stay away from anything that contains profanity.

(which is dumb tbh seeing as how 90% of games contain profanity...)

But again ty ty....

Daa tbh, Oct 14, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Enforcement Action

Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team does not monitor the forums.

You will need to visit Xbox's enforcement page to find out any information about your current case.

Here are some links that might be useful for future reference.

Link 1: https://enforcement.xbox.com

Link 2: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Link 3: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/enforcement-on-xbox-live

Link 4: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

Link 5: Xbox Enforcement | Stay Safe

Link 6: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

You can find more details on any active suspensions by checking your Enforcement history here:
    xbx.lv/1LaW6uY
    - you can also submit a case review from there, if eligible:
    bit.ly/2onkuEu

OK Fowl, Oct 14, 2018
  5. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest
    If some one starts trash talking to me I don't even reply back and just report them. Only option for you is wait for your ban lifted and participate in various online games to improve your status. Don't just stick to the game that got you banned.

FreakRoach, Nov 5, 2018
  6. _vandit Win User

Enforcement action

7. Smwutches Win User

enforcement action

8. Mister Mascot Win User

Enforcement Action

Hey there GH0U1 D011,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. Not all suspensions are reviewable though, as an example, 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable. However, you can find more
    information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

Since the enforcement teams don't use the forums, there is nothing else we can do here. You'll want to try other browsers and devices to file the review as ngocphi suggested. Mobile devices are not recommended for this however, use a desktop PC for the best
    results.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Enforcement Action

You can view his ban by logging in at enforcement.xbox.com and if the ban is eligible you can file a case review from there. If it is a child account you must log in with the parent account to view
    the ban. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Action

If you already submitted a case review and the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.
Thema:

Enforcement Action

1. Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - Enforcement Action

2. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  3. Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year: Problem signing up on ambassador. Haven’t Been suspended since 2018. Help submitted by /u/PeenBurrito [link] [comments]
  4. Enforcement action because of petty complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action because of petty complaints: My son has recently received an enforcement action for calling another gamer an idiot. This other gamer regularly joins parties and then deliberately sabotages games to everyone's annoyance, thus...
  5. Xbox Enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Enforcement action: What [mod removed] at Microsoft decided it was smart to automatically ban people for saying things. Apparently your not even allowed to message your own family with aggressive messages or you get...
  6. Enforcement action information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement action information: I have apparently received an enforcement action on my account. However, I cannot view information about this enforcement. Here is an image of my enforcement status. https://imgur.com/a/THHwZn2...
  7. I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have proof that Xbox live enforcement did not take action against mutiple individuals,...: I have filed several reports about the same few individuals harassing me and ganging up on my clips to write innapropriate comments and bullying me. Nothing has been done by xbox live enforcement...
  8. Enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action: So I was playing an NHL 20 hockey game last night, and the user [mod removed] started using racial slurs and calling me the N word in game chat. Of course i have no proof of this because i dont...
  9. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  10. Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]: Hi everyone, isn't Xboxs enforcement [mod removed]? They have no context, looking only at the last message or action. Xbox/Microsoft say, 'nothing to do with us' even though its impossible with...