Enforcement actions being unfair

Discus and support Enforcement actions being unfair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a **** 820710e3-9520-4527-8354-cb665c8770fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jackhenderson1, May 11, 2020.

1. Enforcement actions being unfair

I got suspended for inapropriate communication even though they said I was gay, a ****, **** and a ****

:)

jackhenderson1, May 11, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

The problem is that some of those accounts that say that are troll accounts and they dont care if they get a ban, you must never reply to those kind of comments...
  3. pjameleven Win User

Sorry that happened, but if people are saying inappropriate things to you on Xbox live, the best thing to do is to report them them mute and block them. You shouldn't engage with them, even if they started it. If you feel like you were unfairly suspended
    you can ask for a case review. You can find more info on how to do that by going here: enforcement.xbox.com. Hope that helps.
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Please read

https://enforcement.xbox.comIt gives sound advice. Most importantly do not "hang out" (play) with those people. Avoid them at all costs. Find a good group.
    I don't know your game, but there are more of us Ambassador types than trolls. Report those that offend you. That is important also.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfair enforcement action.

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
    Unfortunately, Xbox Live Support can do nothing about enforcement actions, other than say there is or isn't one. The sole option is a case review, if the user is eligible for one. If not, it is not subject to review or appeal.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Unfair enforcement action.

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
Thema:

1. Enforcement actions being unfair - Similar Threads - Enforcement actions being

2. Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action: I just received an Xbox enforcement action preventing me from using chats or communication features for a day. It's not that big of a deal, but the site that's supposed to let me view the...
  3. False Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Xbox Enforcement Action: So i got a Com Ban on Xbox in April 10 2018 I got unbanned April 11 2018 and it was for saying Nothing? Yeah i got banned for not doing anything I look at the enforcement history and its Blank can...
  4. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?: I received an email about an xbox enforcement action on my child's account. I logged into this account and there are no notifications about the enforcement and when I click the link that is...
  6. Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Action enforcement NOT REAL,, Xbox safety community unprofessional action !!: would someone please assist me as i'm suspended from participating in chats, games that includs communication, prodcasting on Twitch and uplodaing on xbox community.. They said that i've posted...
  7. enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement action: Received enforcement action 7 days ago. I can find no email, no other info regarding this. When I click on "enforcement action" it says user has no enforcement history. When I check online on my...
  8. Clarification concerning XBL enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Clarification concerning XBL enforcement actions.: Does Microsoft consider simply calling out a cheat (ONE message with NO profanity, threats, etc....) to be "harassment" and/or "bullying"? If so, why? P.S. Please know that "Cheating is not a...
  9. I got a false enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a false enforcement action: This isnt the first i have had, and i am becoming tired of these. It seems microsoft discriminates against disability. I have not even been on the xbox so game against anyone. I sent a few...
  10. XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT ACTION FOR A SECOND TIME (with no policy being broken!): So today I have recieved another Suspension resulting in a time frame of suspension for 7 days, and for absolutely no reason. Someone is reporting my Looking For Group posts within the XBOX...