Enforcement and Contact

Discus and support Enforcement and Contact in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i was falsely reported and there is no way to contact xbox enforcement team which makes no sense at all. I submitted a Cade review and i believe... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by    , Jun 30, 2022.

1. Enforcement and Contact

So i was falsely reported and there is no way to contact xbox enforcement team which makes no sense at all. I submitted a Cade review and i believe there needs to be a way to contact them directly in moments where someone has been banned for a false claim/ report. If anyone knows who to contact the enforcement team directly please let me know and respond.

:)

   , Jun 30, 2022
  2. BroadJoey452987 Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

I can all but guarantee you that those terms were not in the ToS I agreed to when I created my tag 10 years ago.

If this is how microsoft community enforcement works, with actual enforcement administered totally arbitrarily and a "[Mod Removed]" model of case review, they might as well be telling us to buy consoles from Sony.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Contacting Enforcement?

You can follow the instructions here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    & ask for a case review but I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting that tag back.

It's quite easy to see why it would be considered offensive even though you think it's a joke.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement contact?

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review on the
    enforcement site if you've been suspended. Otherwise there is no other form of direct contact. If you're having problems with another player, you would file a complaint on them via the
    console.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

enforcement contact

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.
  6. ngocphi Win User

contact enforcement

Why would you contact media

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

Why dont you use google

I found the link in seconds

You have been answered multiple times and been warned about posting repeatedly

It is against the forum rules.when you clearly been answered

Threatening legal.action will get your thread locks

2012 would.be enforcement forums only whichis now gone

The stature of limitations is.1year which is why you dont see your suspension since its 2012 and the website was only a recent addition and wouldnt show anything before that

Instead of ignoring the correct answers READ THEM

Mistress sara has answered you correctly multiple.times and a xbox support.forums.agent also answered you correctly
Thema:

Enforcement and Contact

1. Enforcement and Contact - Similar Threads - Enforcement Contact

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement team about a infringement of the ToS against me by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement team about a infringement of the ToS against me by...: Just tonight I've had to deal with a frightening example of who enforcement should be punishing-he's been harassing me, swearing at me & being quite literal toxic degenerates over nothing. I did...
  3. Xbox enforcement agency contacting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement agency contacting: [mod removed - personal information] [img] As seen from the following pictures I have been giving a notice of enforcement. This was because of a pfp that was inappropriate to some extent but all...
  4. How to contact Xbox Live enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live enforcement team: Even though this issue is over a year old now I would like to know how to contact the Xbox Enforcement team, there has to be some way I can private message them to show them the reason why I...
  5. How are you able to contact "enforcement" if you are not given the ability to challenge the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are you able to contact "enforcement" if you are not given the ability to challenge the...: Now, I have been trying to resolve an issue where I was banned from Xbox Live communication and removed from the Ambassador program over sending screenshots from Halo over chat, and I continue to...
  6. How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?: A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back...
  7. Getting in contact with Microsoft enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting in contact with Microsoft enforcement: I have a question for anybody in Microsoft they could possibly answer this but how do you get in contact with Microsoft enforcement team because I just got a band for warning people about scam...
  8. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...: I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email...
  9. Other ways to contact the enforcement team?

in XboX Insiders
    Other ways to contact the enforcement team?: Hey first off I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but does anyone know any way to contact the enforcement team because it doesn't let me sign in so I cant even appeal that they made a...
  10. how to contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    how to contact the enforcement team: hi i am wanting to contact the enforcement team about some hackers who are d dosing players offline during a rank match 298613d4-8893-46ee-ac19-a63f881b69e5