enforcement ban for what exactly ??

Discus and support enforcement ban for what exactly ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, not that i'm bothered but i would like to know why i was quickly hit with an 3 day enforcement ban i was checking the Diablo II LFG option to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by target2-CB03AB21-186B-4B9, Jan 15, 2022.

1. enforcement ban for what exactly ??

Hi all,

not that i'm bothered but i would like to know why i was quickly hit with an 3 day enforcement ban

i was checking the Diablo II LFG option to check for any suitable games when i seen someone was searching for an item that i had.

i clicked on interested and left a message with * 15/15 3os here, offer? * or something very similar to that. the item in question is an 15 enhanced defense, 15 durability, 3open socket mage plate

the person who needs/wants the item then proceeds to spam me with party invites so i message with this.. * im not joining party msg if need * .. no reply but more party invites from that player so i message again with * im not joining party.. got ppl here * and then i receive more party invites which at this point was annoying so i message again with * ????? stupid ????? fo* ... yeah yeah, maybe a bit rude from me but the player was spamming me .. he then invites me to a game along with more spam party invites so i message yet again with * blocked * and then blocked the player

shortly after -- talking a couple minutes here at most -- i went to check LFG again to check for any games and i see that i am suspended.. so i tried message again saying not everyone can or wants to join party, make an offer like normal.. [This message was deleted]

so i can't join LFG or message other people because i just wanted to do a trade with a report happy snowflake person who must be either friends with someone who can quickly suspend or can give out suspensions themself

i checked the enforcement page to see whats up and tried to find the appeal/case review .. it says click the orange box with an handshake icon on it.. well, i would but there isn't one there..

what gives here ? i am suspended for saying FO within minutes ? where is the actual investigation here ? if the team checked, they would perhaps see i didn't say anything else and it was me who was spammed with the party invites even after saying i am not joining it

E: i would also like to add that i have reported spammers who posts every 30 seconds to a minute, reported known scammers, reported people who were claiming to be able to dupe/cheat the game, claiming they have working bot programs, posting links to dodgy sites but they were still at it for days with no action taken against them but i am suspended for this ?

i haven't posted anything in the LFG for D2 or for any other game for months now but on the rare occasion i use it searching for games and the odd trade, i'm suspended

:)

target2-CB03AB21-186B-4B9, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

It's banned for life. There's no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans to find out exactly why it was banned.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Banned

I would contact xbox enforcement as everyone has kindly mentioned, to verify what exactly was done and why you were banned if you do not have an idea .
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Permanently Banned Xbox Live Accounts 0x80a40021

You can check the enforcement site HERE to view what it was exactly that got you banned, along with that, you can try refuting the ban, but it's not guaranteed.
  6. Sleeping Judy Win User

Permanent ban

You friend should check with enforcement to see exactly why he was banned.
Thema:

1. enforcement ban for what exactly ?? - Similar Threads - enforcement ban exactly

2. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  3. 3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Day Ban on Enforcement Site but Xbox Says Permanent Ban... AND I AM NO LONGER BANNED!!!!!!: I was given a 3 day suspension in 1/11, that was due the expire on 1/14. At that time the enforcement site showed my suspension was served but my xbox was still telling me I was permanently...
  4. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  5. Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?: There's an issue where Xbox has been banning people for no reason like I was playing some siege I get signed out for no reason and I am perma banned. I've now been Perma banned for 3 days and in...
  6. Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says I am Permanently Banned and cannot find anyway of contacting through the Enforcement...: I have seen a lot of these just now, just what is going on? I have no way to appeal or get this looked at as currently it looks like the enforcement site is having issues? I have received an email...
  7. Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details

in XBoX on Windows
    Permanent Ban with No Enforcement Details: Hi I've just started having an issue with receiving a permanent ban yet I have no way of seeing the details for the ban. I was having a conversation through message with someone over xbox live and...
  8. Enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement ban: I was online this evening and got notified of a permanent suspension. I've never had any suspensions/bans before (not even for a day) and didn't do anything to obtain this one. I've tried going on...
  9. Enforcement Ban in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Ban in error: Can someone please advise how I get my account back. It has been suspended as my friend reported me as a joke. There is no way on the Xbox site to raise the case to be reviewed as it does not...
  10. Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account enforcement record cleared but still banned?: Checked the enforcement page again and past enforcements are gone and it says i have a perfect record. But i am still permanently banned 91d3218f-e8e9-4b90-aba6-852a28814f6b