Enforcement ban

Discus and support Enforcement ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I'm contacting you because I've been banned for 24 hours for this reason: "Suspended Application Details: This account sent inappropriate messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by guez29200, Nov 16, 2019.

1. guez29200
    guez29200 Guest

Enforcement ban

Hi,

I'm contacting you because I've been banned for 24 hours for this reason: "Suspended Application Details: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or similar behavior,
    the use of offensive or abusive language, negative speech to a person or group, disturbing behavior, spamming or other inappropriate communications. "

Except after consultation of the reputation I had only one report on the last 6 months and it was for an anti-sporting reason ....

So I do not understand why I was ban and why?

Thanking you in advance

:)

guez29200, Nov 16, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  3. Mesecur Win User

Random Console Ban

Chech https://enforcement.xbox.com for the ban-reason and ways to possibly lift the ban. The enforcement team usually doesn't ban people/consoles for no reason. Either someone reported you or the enforcement team noticed stuff.

There's nothing about bans or any other enforcement actions we at xbox ambassadors can do.
  4. BrianGunter Win User

BANNED

No kid banned you. He reported you, enforcement investigated to confirm that you did break the rules, and then enforcement banned you. Don't break the rules and you won't get banned.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Console was banned, but what about my Account?

Hi there,

If your account was banned, you would have received a message about the suspension/it would have showed on the enforcement page.

Most of the time, a console ban is a separate enforcement action from an account ban.
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

Xbox needs to fix chat bans.

The enforcement team don't ban people for no reason they look for evidence to ban
Thema:

Enforcement ban

1. Enforcement ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement ban

2. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  3. Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...: I was banned for the same message to the same individual. Once on 3/2-3/3 and now today, 3/5-3/7. Both 24 hour bans. The "Apply" button on the message is green but it does nothing. I cannot click...
  4. Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year

in XboX Insiders
    Enforcement Action Rule but Haven’t been banned within a year: Problem signing up on ambassador. Haven’t Been suspended since 2018. Help submitted by /u/PeenBurrito [link] [comments]
  5. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  6. Enforcement ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement ban: If i am continuiosly banned for dumb things i may murder someone and blame treyark. right or wrong? 1026308e-a2aa-43a3-8ae8-bb1142f35061
  7. Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues: Hello I had woken today deciding to plug in the Xbox One X to find that I have been "Console banned" As soon as i saw this I went straight to the Xbox support page and also the enforcement one...
  8. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

in XboX Insiders
    Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments]
  9. Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?: Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2? I've repeatedly reported obvious modders, hackers and cheaters that have ruined the game, yet they still remain months later. I spend...
  10. Enforcement Ban for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ban for Communication: Has anyone else received a message from Xbox stating that you have a Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to...