Enforcement ban

Discus and support Enforcement ban in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My son has received an enforcement ban as apparently he posted a message with inappropriate material, I have gone through his messages and there is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicola19LE, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Nicola19LE
    Nicola19LE Guest

Enforcement ban

My son has received an enforcement ban as apparently he posted a message with inappropriate material, I have gone through his messages and there is absolutely nothing inappropriate. Could someone explain to me why and how he got this? I’m not into gaming so don’t really understand how it all works.

:)

Nicola19LE, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console ban

3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

Hi,

The enforcement team doesn't perma ban for only 1 thing they look at you past behaviour and never perma ban you on your first enforcement if you don't agree with your ban then go to the enforcement website and apply for a case review it's unlikly the unban
    a perma ban
  4. Mesecur Win User

Random Console Ban

Chech https://enforcement.xbox.com for the ban-reason and ways to possibly lift the ban. The enforcement team usually doesn't ban people/consoles for no reason. Either someone reported you or the enforcement team noticed stuff.

There's nothing about bans or any other enforcement actions we at xbox ambassadors can do.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Halo MCC Temp ban first match??

was it a game ban or an actual Xbox live ban, if a game ban then you would need to contact 343, if a live ban then you need to go to the enforcement site to check as support are not allowed to handle enforcement issues.
  6. Smwutches Win User

i was suspended from xbox, i don’t know if it’s permanent or not and it won’t show up on the microsoft website

It's most likely not a permanent ban, but there is an issue with enforcement happening that is telling everyone who has been getting a suspension that they are permanently banned, but the ban won't show on the enforcement site. Until the enforcement site is fixed, it is not possible to get more information about the suspension.
Thema:

Enforcement ban

1. Enforcement ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement ban

2. Banned account, no enforcements

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account, no enforcements: Upon logging onto my Call of Duty: Cold War game, I received an error message stating that my account Royalty 910 had been banned from playing on the servers. I reached out to Activision to see...
  3. Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working: I got communication ban for a week and I don’t know why I haven’t said anything to anyone. I want to log in on the enforcement page but every time i try to log in the page just refreshes and...
  4. Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban: I can understand people being banned for communication whenever you dogtalk kids, but most people usually get banned for communication or for sending messages that can be reported to the...
  5. Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...: I received my second suspension today, I don't know why, I can't find out why. Support on Twitter doesn't help. I cannot appeal it and have been banned for a week. I have not written any harmful...
  6. Enforcement Ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Ban?: I got an Xbox enforcement ban just a couple of minutes ago but I can't see the enforcement on the page it just says on Xbox that I have one but nothing is there? I didn't say or do anything...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Text and Party Ban Length

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Text and Party Ban Length: I was reported for sending an inappropriate message earlier today as I was antagonised. After about 5 minutes after sending the message, I was automatically removed from the party I was in with my...
  8. My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been banned and I can't access the enforcement site to check it.: Hi, my Xbox account has received a 24 hour ban and I'm unable to check why on the enforcement site. I haven't been able to send a case review because the Xbox enforcement site shows that I'm not...
  9. Enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement ban: Okay so, I have a coms ban then like 3 days later I get a ban for Abuse/Threats/Harassment. ?? How could I have done that if I had a coms ban (That was also unjustified) This is absolutely...
  10. Enforcement team wrongly banned me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team wrongly banned me: I've been I've been there twice within three days the first one says I said f you to somebody that's not the one does not say why I'm being banned at all but it's been everything from but can't...