Enforcement Beta

Discus and support Enforcement Beta in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got accepted on this now am at 30 percent questions answered do i have to go all the way to 100 percent? also what happens once you have answered all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Enforcement Beta

Got accepted on this now am at 30 percent questions answered do i have to go all the way to 100 percent?

also what happens once you have answered all Questions

:)

MessiahBrowny, Mar 18, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Preview Program Help

Do you have previous enforcement issues recently or are you a child account?

Enforcement issuez can prevent you from entering. The beta also child accounts cannot go into thw beta

ngocphi, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Am I not signed up for Enforcement United? (XCL 2013 BETA Shirt)

The beta shirt is for the Xbox 360 dashboard beta. There is currently no avatar award for enforcement beta just progress towards ambassador ranks.

Also if you click enforcement icon on the loot page then you will see

Hope you feel this helps

DBA derbysolja, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Enforcement Beta

Hello,

You don't need to go up-to 100%, it is completely up-to you. However the system resets every 24 hours. Once the systems feels that you have answered enough questions it will pop-up a messages stating so. If you do get to 100% the system will stop for the
    day. Sometimes it will stop you before. Please make sure that you post anything related into the Ambassador forums or the Enforcement United forums at:

forums.xbox.com/.../4252.aspx

Thank you!

Alliance United, Mar 18, 2014
  5. DBA derbysolja Win User

Am I not signed up for Enforcement United? (XCL 2013 BETA Shirt)

The beta shirt is for the Xbox 360 dashboard beta. There is currently no avatar award for enforcement beta just progress towards ambassador ranks.

Also if you click enforcement icon on the loot page then you will see

Hope you feel this helps
  6. Sean2383 Win User

Ambassador

Hi Light, one of the requirements for the Beta version of the Enforcement programme (which I assume is what you're aiming at) is to be an Xbox live Ambassador.

Once registered as an Ambassador, there are then criteria to meet for the Beta as well - but the enforcement united beta gives those beta testers a chance to make a difference to our xbox live experience in the future!
  7. ngocphi Win User

Preview Program Help

Do you have previous enforcement issues recently or are you a child account?

Enforcement issuez can prevent you from entering. The beta also child accounts cannot go into thw beta
  8. Alliance United Win User

Enforcement Beta

Hello,

You don't need to go up-to 100%, it is completely up-to you. However the system resets every 24 hours. Once the systems feels that you have answered enough questions it will pop-up a messages stating so. If you do get to 100% the system will stop for the
    day. Sometimes it will stop you before. Please make sure that you post anything related into the Ambassador forums or the Enforcement United forums at:

forums.xbox.com/.../4252.aspx

Thank you!
  9. epic FUZZ Win User

Exception Was Thrown

I have no idea, but I've now signed up :D

Now what, I've got no email or anything, but have done the Enforcement Beta

I may or may not have accepted terms of the enforcement beta
Thema:

Enforcement Beta

1. Enforcement Beta - Similar Threads - Enforcement Beta

2. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  3. Enforcer application

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcer application: To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of yall enforcers can tell me i will gladly...
  4. Xbox enforcement with DVR

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement with DVR: Hi everyone. I woke up to a couple of interesting this this morning. I noticed I recieved an email from xbox enforcement telling me content I posted has violated the guidelines and was taken down....
  5. Xbox Enforcement Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Glitch: I got 2 seprate bans and they were completed but on the xbox and site it says i still have a suspension im actually furious i want to message my friends im so close into selling my xbox and...
  6. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: Btw this is my opinion so dont get mad but I thinck xbox enforcement is fake.bots in my opinion I just thinck why inst there a phone number for them if we need them I mean come on...
  7. Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Review of a Policy Enforcement Verdict That is No Longer in the System: [mod removed] I was permanently banned on the Xbox 360 approximately 10 years ago for violating the then named terms of service; now referred to as "terms of use". I'd like to make an appeal as...
  8. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  9. Enforcement United Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement United Beta: Every time i try to log into enforcement united beta, it says sign in error any fix? 8e9f49b5-3c5f-413e-b6d7-3d0bbc9f3ff3
  10. Enforcers United Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcers United Beta: I am a member of the Xbox Ambassadors Program and meet all requirements except the being part of Xbox Ambassadors Program. Why am I not being accepted? df44ce7b-bc8a-47ca-9932-e72f046cfc10