Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended

Discus and support Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Franceskill, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Franceskill
    Franceskill Guest

So, here's the facts: I received an enforcement alert on my mail which I thought was a scam, because I don't play online since February and I never messaged any other player, but then I opened my Gamepass app in my phone discovering it was for real.

And here's my question, why I can't sign-in with the link where you are supposed to see enforcement history and whatever? I tried many times to log in, but it's impossible, every time the page reload itself and nothing happen, I can't even type my username and password.

Not being able to log-in in the site I can't even submit a review on my case, since I'm sure it's a big mistake.

:)

Franceskill, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding.
  3. Franceskill Win User

I'll try tomorrow then, but it already passed 24 hrs since I received the enforcement.

Thanks
  4. Franceskill Win User

Already tried with different browsers on my PC, it didn't work
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try and use a different device in signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com or using a different browser.
  6. Francia J. Win User

In this case, you may need to try again after 24 hours because as I have checked there is no service alert or any related issue with the website.
Thema:

1. Enforcement, but I don't know why and how long I've been suspended - Similar Threads - Enforcement don't why

2. Enforcement actions for gamerpics that don't go against guidelines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement actions for gamerpics that don't go against guidelines?: Hello i am wondering why my gamerpictures keep getting me on trouble when none of then break the community guidelines and i make sure of it 2ee48c7a-a0bb-4d8c-8801-55549941d061
  3. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  4. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  5. I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't understand why I'm getting notice of enforcement messages for game screenshots: Just a little background I take screenshots on PC and upload through the Xbox App. I don't understand how I can violate any rules if all of my screenshots are taken in games that are also...
  6. Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable: Because of a small issue I received an enforcement at the beginning of september 2017. I just checked this notification message again but I can't see untill which date this enforcement / lock...
  7. XBOX ENFORCEMENT PLZ DON'T DO THIS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ENFORCEMENT PLZ DON'T DO THIS.: how is this Ok? How can they give me another ban threw a case review message? This seems really extreme considering no one actually gets offended they just like to report people to abuse the...
  8. URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.: This is ridiculous. I'm tired of this. I got an enforcement ban recently and it was only "two days" so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I get banned AGAIN but this time for multiple weeks. I...
  9. I don't think Enforcement Team Understood. (Need Help " Have Proof" )

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't think Enforcement Team Understood. (Need Help " Have Proof" ): I got banned 3x. For one action. I didn't see my avatar upload ; so I continued closing out the window and re-uploading a avatar picture not knowingly I was getting a enforcement action for each...
  10. My account has been subjected to enforcement action I don't know why?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been subjected to enforcement action I don't know why?!: Please my account has been subjected to enforcement action. But I have no idea why?! I haven't done anything I just came back from school today and my brother was playing and he told me that this...