Enforcement changed my gamer tag...

Discus and support Enforcement changed my gamer tag... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag got changed, but it was overturned! I was told i have a free gamertag change but only for the next 24 so i can get my old one back. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnoopDoggsBoob, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Enforcement changed my gamer tag...

My gamertag got changed, but it was overturned! I was told i have a free gamertag change but only for the next 24 so i can get my old one back. The problem: my old gamertag is 15 characters, and the limit is 12 now. My 360 doesnt work so i cant do that.
    How can i contact the enforcement team? Ive already contacted support and they said they are unable to help.

:)

SnoopDoggsBoob, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Boombaa Win User

You can hit the Enforcement team by using
    enforcement.xbox.com
    only, and regarding a forced gamertag change you will not be allowed to get back the old one of course.

This is from the Enforcement site pages:

Can I get a free Gamertag change by going to the enforcement forums?

Some users are under the impression that simply by inquiring about a forced Gamertag change in the enforcement forums XBLPET will provide a free Gamertag change. This is not the
    case.

While players are encouraged to post if they have questions about an enforcement action, posting in the forums does not in any way guarantee a free Gamertag change. In the past,
    a forced Gamertag change gave users the opportunity to change the offending Gamertag free of charge. Unfortunately, this gesture was prone to abuse, and many people simply chose new, equally offensive Gamertags. As a result, the Gamertag enforcement process
    changed. A forced Gamertag change now automatically assigns a new Gamertag to the account, much in the same way a system-generated Gamertag is provided when you first sign up for Xbox Live.

If a player is unhappy with the assigned Gamertag and wishes to change it, he or she may purchase a new Gamertag through the standard Gamertag change process
  3. CleverFawn81095 Win User

Can you change your gamertag 2x for free?

Is there a way i could be an exception? The enforcement team forced me to change my gamer tag for being inappropriate but i made it when i was 12. "Cleverfawn" is kind of a lame gamer tag so is there absolutely no way to get a second change free?Please?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Forced to change my gamer tag

The problem is that it was the enforcement team that changed your gamertag due to complaints that it was a violation of the code of conduct. and with it being an enforcement action (forced gamer tag change) through the enforcement team there would be a charge
    to change it to a gamer tag of your choice.

You can try and appeal the gamertag change by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com and filing a case review

The enforcement team does not monitor these forums. they only handle things through their website.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Gamer tag

Unfortunately if the gamer tag was changed due to enforcement action, he will not be able to have that same exact gamer tag. I understand this can be frustrating and disheartening. He's more than welcome to make a new gamer tag though :)
  6. TheSnakeBite69 Win User

Xbox360 help

Yea I did have a message to do with enforcement but it never said anything to do with my gamer tag being changed
Thema:

1. Enforcement changed my gamer tag... - Similar Threads - Enforcement changed gamer

2. Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned my forced name change, original name not given.: Hey, how are you? After 18 years my gamertag was forced to be changed by xbox representatives. I registered it in 2002 when xbox live was first launched. I petitioned they give me back my...
  3. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  4. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  5. Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Apparently Issued Free Gamer Tag Change after Enforcement Appeal, but how do I claim it?: Hey everyone. I'm at a loss here. After detailed discussions with the XBLET regarding my since-banned Gamer Tag, I was told that I would receive a free Gamer Tag change. However, every time I try...
  6. Need help from Enforcement on forced gamer tag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help from Enforcement on forced gamer tag change: I've recently reached out to support and I'm trying to file for a review on a forced gamertag change. The gamertag that I used to have that was banned was "Wet Eggy Fart". Personally I don't see...
  7. Contact Xbox enforcement due to gamer tag name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact Xbox enforcement due to gamer tag name change: So my gamer tag was changed I have talked to Xbox support and they all agreed that my old gt. was not offensive and did not break any rules. so why can't I change it back. I have tried contacting...
  8. My gamer tag was changed by the enforcement team without any reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamer tag was changed by the enforcement team without any reason: my gamer tag has been changed by the enforcement team without any reason and has not confronted me about it, I have had that name for over 2 years and it has not been a problem, this gamer tag has...
  9. Gamer tag change by enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag change by enforcement team: Apparently my gamer tag has been changed by the enforcement team. It will cost $10 to change to something I would like other than the gamer tag provided to me by the enforcement team. Any way to...
  10. Gamer tag change by the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag change by the enforcement team: My gamer tag was change to a randomly selected one. The email stated that my gamer tag was offensive and people on the xbox live community reported it. The gamer tag was iSlappedtheKids and I was...