Enforcement Dashboard not working

Discus and support Enforcement Dashboard not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can’t log into my enforcement dashboard. It is so many months so far, but once I type in my credentials and I successfully manage to log in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattiaBoschi, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MattiaBoschi
    MattiaBoschi Guest

Hello,

I can’t log into my enforcement dashboard. It is so many months so far, but once I type in my credentials and I successfully manage to log in, the top-right corner of the page doesn’t show either my avatar or my name.

Since I was going through an enforcement procedure, I cannot complete that, resulting in being completely stuck with a frozen account.

Is there any kind of solution available?

All the best in advance,

Mattia il Prussiano che ti dá una Mano

:)

MattiaBoschi, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

has long has you can sign in, the showing of your gamerpic doesnt have any referance to using the site or use of it. It sometimes doesnt show mine or when it does its a gamerpic i used 8 years ago and changed 3 or 5 times since. The fact the gamer pic
    doesnt show doesnt have any effect on the abillty too use the site
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You could also clear your browsers cache, cookies & history, that can help solve issues with websites not working properly.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

So, it does let you log in to Xbox.com? It just doesn't show your gamer pic or name?
  5. ngocphi Win User

When you saynmonths do you mean a year ?

A suspension is rarely ever over a month and only for perm suspension

If you are past.a year you cannot appeal it
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mattia,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with logging in on Enforcement. We recommend to try different browsers. If you are using your Xbox console try a PC or phone to log in.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Enforcement Dashboard not working - Similar Threads - Enforcement Dashboard working

2. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  3. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT": XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me! I havent even done anything!...
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  5. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i dont wanna leave Xbox for ps4 but if this...
  6. Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].: Can't tell a kid that was toxic all game long to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] off without getting banned, like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] I miss the days of MW2. And BTW your annoying little...
  7. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.: Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I...
  8. Wwho runs Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwho runs Enforcement: I would like to know who runs enforcement because i got banned ffor no reason. Iwas being harrassed yesterday for not wanting to play against some one i choose yto bllock him and now im banned how...
  9. Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players: Hello to all of you adult Gamers on Xbox, I have been playing on this platform for over 10 years now and my spouse and I have launched a community and a YouTube channel that is growing at a very...
  10. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...