Enforcement Dashboard not working

Discus and support Enforcement Dashboard not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I can’t log into my enforcement dashboard. It is so many months so far, but once I type in my credentials and I successfully manage to log in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MattiaBoschi, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MattiaBoschi
    MattiaBoschi Guest

Hello,

I can’t log into my enforcement dashboard. It is so many months so far, but once I type in my credentials and I successfully manage to log in, the top-right corner of the page doesn’t show either my avatar or my name.

Since I was going through an enforcement procedure, I cannot complete that, resulting in being completely stuck with a frozen account.

Is there any kind of solution available?

All the best in advance,

Mattia il Prussiano che ti dá una Mano

:)

MattiaBoschi, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

has long has you can sign in, the showing of your gamerpic doesnt have any referance to using the site or use of it. It sometimes doesnt show mine or when it does its a gamerpic i used 8 years ago and changed 3 or 5 times since. The fact the gamer pic
    doesnt show doesnt have any effect on the abillty too use the site
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

You could also clear your browsers cache, cookies & history, that can help solve issues with websites not working properly.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

So, it does let you log in to Xbox.com? It just doesn't show your gamer pic or name?
  5. ngocphi Win User

When you saynmonths do you mean a year ?

A suspension is rarely ever over a month and only for perm suspension

If you are past.a year you cannot appeal it
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mattia,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with logging in on Enforcement. We recommend to try different browsers. If you are using your Xbox console try a PC or phone to log in.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Enforcement Dashboard not working - Similar Threads - Enforcement Dashboard working

2. MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT ENFORCMENT: FOR THOUS THAT HAVE A LIFE BAN MICROSOFT SHOULD GIVE THEM A CHOICE TO BEHAVE THEM SELF ON XBOX LIVE OR THEY WILL GO BACK ON A LIFE BAN. THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR THE PLAYERS THAT GOT THERE LIFE BAN...
  3. Enforcement action information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement action information: I have apparently received an enforcement action on my account. However, I cannot view information about this enforcement. Here is an image of my enforcement status. https://imgur.com/a/THHwZn2...
  4. Enforcement on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on my account: I was casually playing halo mcc. Then right after I play a game, a player harassed me to get me banned. And now I have a enforcement on my account. I resorted to the email sent by xbox support to...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal: About 2 days ago, I was communication banned for a week. I took a quiz to become eligible for an appeal on enforcement.xbox.com. It's been 2 days and it still says, "under review." How long does...
  6. Cheaters/enforcement is worthless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters/enforcement is worthless: Xbox enforcement is a joke every day I report someone for cheating and you don't do anything about it! You would rather waste your time violating my freedom of speech than make live a level...
  7. Xbox enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement team: I was told I got banned and given no reason for action took the enforcement team 7 day 11 hour and 6-7 minutes to respond to me after my ban was over it was up 4:32 am this morning to say we...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Not Improving the Community: Hello, This is my first post and I apologize if this has already been a topic. I am only here to express my concerns of documented cases I have had personally with Xbox Live and was wondering if...
  9. Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code of Conduct / Enforcement Team on Xbox Live is a broken system and it's been broken for...: I would LOVE to see anyone from Microsoft try to explain your logic. I REALLY don't think you'll be able to... I have been unjustifiably banned on xbox live numerous times, yet for the EXACT...
  10. File a Case on the Enforcement page not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    File a Case on the Enforcement page not working: Please, for the love of god. I've been to the enforcement page since the 14th trying to file a case. 3 times I have done this and recorded it not working and was banned for reporting a racist...