Enforcement Fixes

Discus and support Enforcement Fixes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have some comments, concerns, and questions about the [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that is the enforcement "team". I would absolutely love to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JakeTB11, May 29, 2019.

1. JakeTB11
    JakeTB11 Guest

Enforcement Fixes

So I have some comments, concerns, and questions about the [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that is the enforcement "team". I would absolutely love to know, why do I receive a communications suspension, yet I have people spamming me with 100's
    of party invites, messages, game invites, etc. They say things in messages that they shouldn't be, things I've been suspended and banned before for, and yet they are all walking around willy nilly. That doesn't also include the hundreds, possibly thousands
    of pieces of evidence I have showing people cheating, modding, glitching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, trolling, using game bugs, etc. Yet again, those people can keep playing without any interference. Those people tend to be children as well, funny enough.
    Kids who don't get permission or have the age to be playing these games. You guys realize if I started a lawsuit against you, you would lose in every way, right? This company is garbage as far as the order of things. It's a fraudulent company that has falsified
    legal documents, violated contracts, and false advertised, numerous times. Wonder how that'd hold up in a court case. That's right, it wouldn't. It would be so easy to tear so many companies down to nothing. I'd easily win enough money, to buy these companies
    out, then just trash them and let them rot for how they've done things. You guys can go
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] yourself for all the [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that surrounds you.

FYI, no, I do not care to read responses or have any already known comments, made here. I just want xbox, Microsoft, whoever it needs to be. I want them to see this, to see the
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that they are, and maybe fix their[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] selves. Stop catering to children who deserve absolutely no say in anything that isn't about fortnite.

:)

JakeTB11, May 29, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Fix enforcement

so you have a console suspension which is not appeal able

You will have to contact support to find the end date
  3. onyxishere Win User

Fix the enforcement

Sorry to hear you were suspended. Unfortunately no one on the forums can help with enforcements. You'll need to log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com/ and click the hammer icon to see the reason for the action
    and open a case review with the PET.
  4. MattyMidway Win User

Fix your enforcement

Have you checked your reputation score? You can jump over to this link for more information about the different levels of rep and how it can affect your gaming experience. Let me know if I can be of any other help.

enforcement.xbox.com/home
  5. Daft Badger Win User

FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

You are warned.The code of conduct you agreed to is your warning.

Taken from the enforcement site:

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

XBLPET investigates complaints and takes each report into consideration when making an enforcement decision, but a certain volume or frequency of complaints doesn’t guarantee a suspension. We take an evidence-based approach to enforcement
    and take numerous factors into account when considering issuing a suspension. The context around the content or activity is particularly essential and drives our decision-making process. Simply put, there is no magic formula that instantly results in a suspension.

Despite what some may claim, XBLPET will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions
    always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Fix your enforcement

Op's rep is fine.just click on their gamercard & you can see that.

Sounds like the op has a communication suspension.An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling if,why & how long you are suspended or you can log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo to see & ask for a case review if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.

Not sure who you phoned but it wasn't the enforcement team.
Thema:

Enforcement Fixes

1. Enforcement Fixes - Similar Threads - Enforcement Fixes

2. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  3. Need help from enforcement to fix rewards points not posting

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help from enforcement to fix rewards points not posting: I have been on the rewards program for a long time now but I was told that for every purchase I make, whether it be a new game on the store or a renewal of a subscription that il get points for it...
  4. When will you fix the enforcement program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will you fix the enforcement program?: I really hate it when I don't have choice over who I can and can't hear. I've had numerous times when people will jump into my party chat with multiple accounts just to be able to talk because...
  5. Fix the enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the enforcement: God forbid I say "GG" back to someone, next thing I know, I'm getting reported just because someone dislikes me. Xbox might as well remove the communications system overall so that way we're all...
  6. Fix enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix enforcement: I was suspended due to an inappropriate Xbox Live Photo that my friend posted on my account. I took the two week consequence and it said it would be lifted on the 22nd of March. It is now the 24th...
  7. please fix xbox enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    please fix xbox enforcement: so ive played xbox for 6 to 7 years and the most annoying thing about this console is the fact that ive been ban multiple times for defending myself and my friends ive spent hundreds of dollars in...
  8. The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The broken enforcement system needs to be fixed.: I've been a member of the Xbox community for over 9+ years and it's been all good fun, but there is an issue that needs more attention. The enforcement system Microsoft has created is a broken,...
  9. FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ENFORCEMENT ACTION: I am tired of getting instantly banned after blocking and reporting someone. I LITERALLY have to wait 2 weeks till i get unbanned, i may have no voice or say in the matter but i think the system...
  10. Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please read and fix my account thank u: I've been a member seen 2006 I've got 95+games digitally downloaded Stop triple banning my account First I was Communication banned from October 7th to October 24th which is fine but now I'm...