Enforcement history not updating.

Discus and support Enforcement history not updating. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was recently banned and I am trying to view my enforcement history to file a case review, but it says the most recent one is from last year. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnrivaledxWolf, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Enforcement history not updating.

So I was recently banned and I am trying to view my enforcement history to file a case review, but it says the most recent one is from last year.

Is there a way to fix this? Or is this a problem on your end?

:)

UnrivaledxWolf, Jan 15, 2022
  2. UnrivaledxWolf Win User

Ok thank you. Do you have any idea of when it will be functional again?
  3. Smwutches Win User

I have no idea. You can try contacting support to find out how long the suspension actually is, but they don't have information regarding why it was given and they can't lift it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

It's a problem with the site.
  5. TastefulThyme17 Win User

Enforcement History

You are not a member of staff, reply ignored.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Enforcement history

Hello!

I believe the original poster is referring to the fact when you go to the enforcement history page, it just redirects to the main enforcement page. I know previously, even if you had no action on your account, it would load up a page stating so. When I
    click on history, mine just pops right back to the original page. Hopefully one of the Microsoft Agents can forward this bug to the appropriate party, if not reporting the bug to Xbox customer service might help. Just make sure they are aware of the fact
    you're not trying to dispute your enforcement with them, just report that the actual website isn't functioning correctly.
Thema:

1. Enforcement history not updating. - Similar Threads - Enforcement history updating

2. I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permenantly banned but cant find why on enforcement history please help.: I've just woken up on my day off to being permanently banned from xbox and when i try to go to the enforcement history page it doesn't show the reason I've been banned, I'm lost and confused as to...
  3. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history: I was permanently suspended, and I went to get a case review and couldn’t find my suspension in history I’ve waited 2 days and nothing has shown up. I have tons of hours and money out Into that...
  4. I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have no enforcement history & perfect record but Xbox Live says I've been suspended: I can't start a case review because my account says I have no enforcement history and I have a perfect record. However, when I try to use Xbox Live, it gives me a notification that I've received...
  5. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  6. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history: I got communication suspended last night 1/12 for a week and I don't believe a week was necessary. So I went to enforcement history and I only see my two suspensions from 2017 and 2018. I would...
  7. Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communicaton Ban not showing in Enforcment History: I was communications banned today (I can still login and play games) but theres no enforcement on the enforcement page. I cant see how long it lasts or what I said to trigger it?...
  8. suspension not shown in enforcement history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension not shown in enforcement history.: hello, so i recently recieved an enforcemant action on my account and have been told to look at my enforcement history to see what it is and submit a review, however, the most recent thing in my...
  9. Enforcement history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement history: Is there a way to get a clean slate rather them wait a full year for the xbox ambassador i rarely get banned as it is 37810770-1e59-4fa3-9086-a4e5056ca249
  10. I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying my account has been suspended, but when I go to enforcement history,...: Like I said, I don’t have any active suspensions listed in my enforcement history, so I don’t even know why I’m suspended, or for how long, or if I even AM truly suspended. Since support won’t let...