enforcement in first place

Discus and support enforcement in first place in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why xbox enforcement exit in first place? old times we all chit chat each other whether fun or not fun !!!! i miss old times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ho rim lee, Jun 12, 2019.

1. ho rim lee
    ho rim lee Guest

why xbox enforcement exit in first place? old times we all chit chat each other whether fun or not fun !!!! i miss old times

:)

ho rim lee, Jun 12, 2019
  2. WeresWolf nM Win User

But I didn't know doing a giveaway was harassment they com ban my account saying I did a giveaway and it was spamming which I never sent a message lfg post or anything I did everything from a website and my channel so yea I don't think Xbox has there priorities
    straight
  3. ho rim lee Win User

Well said
    I know it’s for safety reason but enforsement is ultimate reason there for prevent rampage shooting in real life go after other gamers. TO PREVENT IT
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Ho rim lee

Enforcement are to here to enforce the Code of conduct/ Community standards. And to protect users from those who do not follow said standards
  5. Neo Norseman Win User

Xbox enforcement is there to protect everyone. It's not super difficult to stay within the guidelines though. I imagine chit chat among friends is fine as long as you're in a party and no one in yiur party is offended by it. Though that carries risks as
    your friends can still report you.
  6. ho rim lee Win User

Hi ,

You can still chit chat with people>>>you just got to watch what you say to others. Me and my Xbox friend trash talk to eachother but we do to eachother. And when we do it all for laughs and giggles. We have loads of fun on Xbox and half of them I been
    playing with since 360.
    So i just keep my mouth quietly and keep playing with other team players nothing to say just shooting sounds very very boring
Thema:

1. enforcement in first place - Similar Threads - enforcement place

2. DVR Clip Removed (Enforcement)

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR Clip Removed (Enforcement): I've had 2 different DVR clips removed in the past couple of months and I have no idea why! In the enforcement website it doesn't give me any details. It's not so much that I care about them being...
  3. Xbox Enforcement People

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement People: So I got banned for the first time on 6/21/19. I was playing For Honor online 2v2 duels, I was solo so I got paired with a random teammate the other team consisted of another person and an AI....
  4. Xbox Enforcement discrimiN8iNg agaiNst my freedom of speech

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement discrimiN8iNg agaiNst my freedom of speech: Xbox Enforcement just gave me another wrongful 2 week communic8ion suspension for hostiNg a LookiNg For Group post that says: "Let`s become��trillionaires & rank��8000" & after confirmiNg the...
  5. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  6. How to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account: So i came on tonight to my account being Communication banned thanks to my Ex girlfriend, the action ends on the 6th December yet i feel as if this is an Unjustified action against me after she...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Team - Actively working to make Xbox live a worse place

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team - Actively working to make Xbox live a worse place: Last week I was playing some Smite and ended up on a trash team. We all did poorly, lost the game, and I ended up going 3/6- not disastrous, but about what you'd expect for the circumstances. It...
  8. An enforcement action has been incorrectly placed upon my account and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    An enforcement action has been incorrectly placed upon my account and I need help: On June 6th I received an enforcement action for communication as I had used inappropriate language in a message towards another member on Xbox (KYS). Two days later I received a second...
  9. Enforcement Team!! (I know this isn't the place to do this)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team!! (I know this isn't the place to do this): I can't submit a case review on my xbox live account!! The links are not clickable and I have already been communications banned for 1 week and now it says it I am banned for 3 total weeks! Help...
  10. Enforcement Ambassador with a flawless record...got placed in avoid me STATUS suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ambassador with a flawless record...got placed in avoid me STATUS suddenly: We all know the Xbox one reputation system is deeply flawed. Funny I went from Being good for 4years straight to suddenly reputation needs work and now avoid me. Yet I'm an enforcement ambassador...