Enforcement issue.

Discus and support Enforcement issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello there, i have an issue with my account,i´ve been banned (i didn´t know, haven´t own an xbox since 2012) and with the game pass now available in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Locodan1995, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Locodan1995
    Locodan1995 Guest

Enforcement issue.

hello there, i have an issue with my account,i´ve been banned (i didn´t know, haven´t own an xbox since 2012) and with the game pass now available in pc, i thought i should try , but when i tried to log in, it says that my account is banned , but in the
    enfocement site , it doesn´t says anything , just reads "Congratulations you have a perfect record" so i can´t talk with the case review team , and in the support chat they say the cant do anything , so i dont know what to do, if someone can please help me.

thanks

:)

Locodan1995, Jun 14, 2019
  2. B3ASTMODE5 Win User

Enforcement Issue

Same thing happened to me and Xbox Support basically told me I'm f**ked and should either get a new account or cut my losses. I threatened saying I would go to PS4 because Xbox Live is scamming the people they ban, he said "knock yourself out"
  3. readymadejunk Win User

Enforcement Issue

Dont worry, theu gave me some lame excuse as to why they will uphold the ban for me. Some lame excuse about how i could just mute someone who trash talked me, and i replied. A bunch of weak individuals this world is becoming. Anyone from the wnforcemwnt
    team see this, please message me and tell me about my first run in with you.
  4. WaysideSuicidez Win User

Enforcement Issue

so you are saying they are working on it right? and RiTTz i meant they support member is also posting on forums to help me out and get it moved along since it has been 4 days now. and yes RiTTz i tried everything multiple times..and Papa i did that(actually
    i am there now) and i still have the orange hammer, even though my account is not suspended anymore, the PET did not remove the suspension "mechanically". i appreciate all your help guys and thanks nightmare for letting me know they are working on it.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Enforcement Issues

Were you logged into the Enforcement page with the banned account game tag? Have you tried a different browser on the PC? MS Edge seems to work for some.

There seem to be issues for the last few weeks with logging into the page and filing reports.

Since these are Community Forums and most people here are users like yourself, all we can do is make suggestions. The only way to deal with a ban is through the Enforcement page and no one here can help with that beyond what I have said.
  6. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

This is what I want unless you guys can give real information pertaining to our problem, you ambassadors shouldnt comment, we are looking for real enforcement fixes and not the same answers you guys give. What I dont understand is that someone sees that
    this is a major issue atm, and they are showing lack of care gor customers.
Thema:

Enforcement issue.

1. Enforcement issue. - Similar Threads - Enforcement issue

2. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  3. Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...: This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The report states as follows: This account's...
  4. Enforcement issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement issue: I was suspended longer then they said and moone will help me with this problem. Noone can contact enforcement. Not xbox or microsoft! How do you fix it if you cant speak to someone in that...
  5. Talking to someone about an enforcement issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Talking to someone about an enforcement issue.: Just curious, I've been on Xbox for almost 10 years now. Never once have I received any type of discipline action for Microsoft/XBL. I was apparently reported for harassment but I don't see what...
  6. Enforcement issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement issues: My xbox has told me in a message that i have been banned from xbox live communications. Now this has happened to me before because ive been a loyal xbox user for over a decade. Now i have been...
  7. Enforcement questionnaire issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement questionnaire issue: Split from this thread. Why can i not change my profile picture? What did i do? 703473e2-060e-4d8e-8f88-44c173060a5b
  8. Enforcement questionnaire issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement questionnaire issue: hi the questionnaire has a issue with some questions e.g. can you choose your game-tag after receiving a forced gamer tag change? I answered false because you are give a randomly generated one as...
  9. Enforcement Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Issues: Xbox Enforcement couldnt be more unfair. Get a ban for something I didnt do that cant even be proved and submit a case review and it goes straight to upheld! Dont even get to give my side and...
  10. Xbox enforcement issue - Cannot see the detail or duration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement issue - Cannot see the detail or duration: Both my son and I have received an e-mail stating he has an Xbox live enforcement action against him. However, upon logging in I can find no detail. He is unable to play at the moment so I am sure...