Enforcement issue.

Discus and support Enforcement issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello there, i have an issue with my account,i´ve been banned (i didn´t know, haven´t own an xbox since 2012) and with the game pass now available in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Locodan1995, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Locodan1995
    Locodan1995 Guest

Enforcement issue.

hello there, i have an issue with my account,i´ve been banned (i didn´t know, haven´t own an xbox since 2012) and with the game pass now available in pc, i thought i should try , but when i tried to log in, it says that my account is banned , but in the
    enfocement site , it doesn´t says anything , just reads "Congratulations you have a perfect record" so i can´t talk with the case review team , and in the support chat they say the cant do anything , so i dont know what to do, if someone can please help me.

thanks

:)

Locodan1995, Jun 14, 2019
  2. B3ASTMODE5 Win User

Enforcement Issue

Same thing happened to me and Xbox Support basically told me I'm f**ked and should either get a new account or cut my losses. I threatened saying I would go to PS4 because Xbox Live is scamming the people they ban, he said "knock yourself out"
  3. readymadejunk Win User

Enforcement Issue

Dont worry, theu gave me some lame excuse as to why they will uphold the ban for me. Some lame excuse about how i could just mute someone who trash talked me, and i replied. A bunch of weak individuals this world is becoming. Anyone from the wnforcemwnt
    team see this, please message me and tell me about my first run in with you.
  4. WaysideSuicidez Win User

Enforcement Issue

so you are saying they are working on it right? and RiTTz i meant they support member is also posting on forums to help me out and get it moved along since it has been 4 days now. and yes RiTTz i tried everything multiple times..and Papa i did that(actually
    i am there now) and i still have the orange hammer, even though my account is not suspended anymore, the PET did not remove the suspension "mechanically". i appreciate all your help guys and thanks nightmare for letting me know they are working on it.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Enforcement Issues

Were you logged into the Enforcement page with the banned account game tag? Have you tried a different browser on the PC? MS Edge seems to work for some.

There seem to be issues for the last few weeks with logging into the page and filing reports.

Since these are Community Forums and most people here are users like yourself, all we can do is make suggestions. The only way to deal with a ban is through the Enforcement page and no one here can help with that beyond what I have said.
  6. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Enforcement Issue

This is what I want unless you guys can give real information pertaining to our problem, you ambassadors shouldnt comment, we are looking for real enforcement fixes and not the same answers you guys give. What I dont understand is that someone sees that
    this is a major issue atm, and they are showing lack of care gor customers.
Thema:

Enforcement issue.

1. Enforcement issue. - Similar Threads - Enforcement issue

2. Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues Downloading Users Private Voice Message Files from Microsoft Enforcement Portal: Good Afternoon ! [mod removed] We are currently having issues utilizing the Microsoft Xbox enforcement portal. We are able to log into the system without issue and search for any Xbox system...
  3. Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues: My name is DaMontre Cleavland and I'm a longtime XBox Gamer. Last night I was wrongfully reported while playing Rainbow 6 Siege. The complete conversation was not reviewed to see I wasn't in the...
  4. Help with enforcement issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with enforcement issues: I was suspended for 5 days and did a case review and they said they made a mistake and it was overturned but I still am not able to get on still saying I am suspended. Please help if anyone knows...
  5. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...
  6. Enforcement Inquiry issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Inquiry issue: I logged into my account to view an Enforcement Action on my son's username. A window popped up directing me to go to the Enforcement History, but when I click it, the same window keeps popping...
  7. Having the same issues with enforcement as other users had 5 years ago....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having the same issues with enforcement as other users had 5 years ago....: Hey there, everyone. Decided to try posting on here to tell my story and see some other opinions on my situation. 2 days ago, I received a notice of enforcement action on my account with the...
  8. Enforcement issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement issues: Hi there, I have had a history of false suspension in 2015 and this still prevents me from enrolling on to certain xbox content 'due to history enforcement actions.' Back in 2015 I had the...
  9. Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Banned + Enforcement Issues: Hello I had woken today deciding to plug in the Xbox One X to find that I have been "Console banned" As soon as i saw this I went straight to the Xbox support page and also the enforcement one...
  10. enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...: xbox ambassadors! You don't get tired of saying..."don't retaliate", "if you retaliate", etc... you don't realize that most of the problems are because there is a system in place that is easily...