Enforcement Lasting Longer Than Designated Times

Discus and support Enforcement Lasting Longer Than Designated Times in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been temporarily banned for a message I sent. Just banned for the day. However, now that the time has expired, I am still unable to voice chat,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatGuy32198, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. ThatGuy32198
    ThatGuy32198 Guest

Ive been temporarily banned for a message I sent. Just banned for the day. However, now that the time has expired, I am still unable to voice chat, send or recieve messages, or utilize groups. Anybody know how to resolve the issue? The ban ended at 12:54
    am this morning. Its been nearly 12 hours since the ban shouldve ended.

:)

ThatGuy32198, Jul 31, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

ccmmunity are blocked

Hello Bud,

For any enforcement actions on your account you will have to visit our
    Enforcement website. You will be able to submit a case review for enforcement actions lasting longer than a day.
  3. Smwutches Win User

enforcement action query, unable to submit review

The enforcement team will not review a 24 hour suspension. It takes longer for them to review it than the suspension lasts. All you can do is wait it out.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

can you please lifet my community for party

Hello Bud,

For any enforcement actions on your account you will have to visit our
    Enforcement website
    . You will be able to submit a case review for enforcement actions lasting longer than a day.

Hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Communication Suspension Xbox Live 24 Hours - Appeal

The enforcement team does not use the forums and they do not review 24 hour suspensions (the review process would last longer than the suspension). You'll have to wait out the suspension.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Been banned for theft

A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. So all you can do is wait it out. A review would last longer than the suspension which is why it's not eligible.
Thema:

1. Enforcement Lasting Longer Than Designated Times - Similar Threads - Enforcement Lasting Longer

2. Microsoft or Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft or Enforcement Team: Hi I hope everyone is doing good I know this COVID-19 it’s crazy this days remember stay safe. Okay I want to let Microsoft,Xbox Ambassadors or the Enforcement Team know that last week I got a...
  3. Xbox ENFORCMENT on communication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ENFORCMENT on communication: Hey everyone! So i have recently been banned... i do not have a clean record... BUT today i was banned for presumably the word [mod removed] and[mod removed] I was getting toxic messages from...
  4. Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I contact the Enforcement Team outside of Case Review?: My son played Halo on PC with his Live account for a number of months. As a prank, his little brother changed his GT to something vulgar to get him in trouble. A week later, I paid to have his GT...
  5. Why can't I see enforcement history?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I see enforcement history?: Whenever I try to sign into the xbox enforcement site to see what the enforcement action I got is, it won't let me sign in. I even signed in on a new device to see if that would fix it, but it...
  6. Xbox enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcment: kids on xbox recently started reporting me over and over to get my reputation down and then me everntually gettign suspened. I havent done anyhting and i was told by xbox support to go here for a...
  7. Help with enforcement issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with enforcement issues: I was suspended for 5 days and did a case review and they said they made a mistake and it was overturned but I still am not able to get on still saying I am suspended. Please help if anyone knows...
  8. Some ofMy gamerscore has recently gone even though my last enforcement was July last year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some ofMy gamerscore has recently gone even though my last enforcement was July last year: 20 or so thousand of my gamer score has gone missing even though my last enforcement was around July last year. 1f4f2ae9-65a1-4a6e-a4a1-1d821a2e8391
  9. Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received an enforcement last night need help understanding why: Received the following email, for an 7 days to Die video I upload on "How to fail on mining" I would like to have the video reviewed as there is nothing in the video that corresponds to the...
  10. Enforcement Temporary Ban lasting for almost a month. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Temporary Ban lasting for almost a month. Please help.: Got my ban on the 18/05/16 and it still hasn't stopped my ban, it says a communication ban but now can't play online on any game (tried Fifa16 and COD). it's really frustrating that I can't...