Enforcement of actions on my console

Discus and support Enforcement of actions on my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem concerning playing online When I try to play a multiplayer match on rainbow six siege, a pop-up rises and tells me that,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StefLennart2125, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Enforcement of actions on my console

Hi,

i have a problem concerning playing online

When I try to play a multiplayer match on rainbow six siege, a pop-up rises and tells me that, because of my past behaviour i can't go online anymore. I can't find any reason for this since i don't cheat or produce really bad behaviour. This just doesn't
    seem fair since my reputation is fine. (You could check it on my profile). Also, my brother can't play online matches either. He plays on a different account, but on the same Xbox One. I have also checked the ''Enforcement & actions history'', with the most
    recent enforcement dating all the way back to late 2016. So it isn't even in the books. I would like you guys to lift the ban or give me a really good reason why I should keep it. My account:

I hope someone could help me with this, because this just doesn't seem fair to me,

Sincerely,

:)

StefLennart2125, Jul 5, 2017
  2. liamputman
    liamputman Guest
    Console ban

Hey Zain1413,

Unfortunately once enforcement actions have taken place then Xbox Support or Microsoft Support don't have to tell you any reasons why or make the enforcement remove any enforcement actions, unfortunately the enforcement team don't give enforcement actions
    out lightly, they gather as much evidence as possible to back up the reason behind the enforcement actions, the highest level of enforcement is a console ban, only one person has had the console ban removed after going to court and proving the console wasn't
    tampered with and to prove her account was clean, the bans was lifted but that's a really rare case, you can check any enforcement actions and statutes here >> enforcement.xbox.com then appeal your case

Apart from that we can't do anything about the actual enforcement actions unfortunately

Sorry about that and hopefully my answer has answered your question

FIZZY

liamputman, Jul 5, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Question about article 17 (Console bans)

thats only on termination of xbox live entirely not enforcement action

console ban enforcement action is with CAUSE

the only example of this was the originals xbox live shutdown where original console owners were given 1 year of live

and other console ban waves have happened before and has never resulted in refunds

(was actually thrown out of court mw2 console bans)

ngocphi, Jul 5, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there StefLennart2125.

To check, does this notification happen with any other games or is it only with Rainbow Six Siege? If you haven't tried already, please try removing your profile from your Xbox One, power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your
    profile back. Let us know how it goes Enforcement of actions on my console :)

Mister Maka, Jul 6, 2017
  5. It's with all games that require Xbox live online multiplayer.

StefLennart2125, Nov 1, 2018
  6. StefLennart2125 Win User

To check, does this notification happen with any other games or is it only with Rainbow Six Siege?
    It's with all games that require Xbox live online multiplayer.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there StefLennart2125.

To check, does this notification happen with any other games or is it only with Rainbow Six Siege? If you haven't tried already, please try removing your profile from your Xbox One, power cycle (hold down the power button for 8-10 seconds), and then add your
    profile back. Let us know how it goes :)
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Console Enforcement Actions

Hi, unfortunately if you sold your Xbox and didn't remove your account, this can happen. At the end of the day you are responsible for the security of your account. It is unfortunate but if it has a permanent suspension, there is no way to get it overturned.

Check out https://enforcement.xbox.com and read through all the information there.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Console Enforcement Actions

You should have reported this issue when it happened if you were concerned regarding the security of your account. A suspension of 3 years before will not be reviewed.
  10. liamputman Win User

Console ban

Hey Zain1413,

Unfortunately once enforcement actions have taken place then Xbox Support or Microsoft Support don't have to tell you any reasons why or make the enforcement remove any enforcement actions, unfortunately the enforcement team don't give enforcement actions
    out lightly, they gather as much evidence as possible to back up the reason behind the enforcement actions, the highest level of enforcement is a console ban, only one person has had the console ban removed after going to court and proving the console wasn't
    tampered with and to prove her account was clean, the bans was lifted but that's a really rare case, you can check any enforcement actions and statutes here >> enforcement.xbox.com then appeal your case

Apart from that we can't do anything about the actual enforcement actions unfortunately

Sorry about that and hopefully my answer has answered your question

FIZZY
Thema:

1. Enforcement of actions on my console - Similar Threads - Enforcement actions console

2. Console Enforcement Actions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Enforcement Actions: recently i purchased an xbox one and Ive been using a new account I had to make because I forgot my old account. Today i was trying to recover my old account which I sort of did successfully but...
  3. Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions: Hi There now after 2 Weeks I got my Xbox One X but I can Play games with Xbox Live.. I was offline the Last two Weeks... my old xbox got my nephew Why was I banned?...
  4. Xbox one Account & console enforcement actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Account & console enforcement actions: Hi, my Account got a two week suspension from playing online. After the suspension was over i am still not able to play online. The enforcement history Shows me that my suspension ended at the...
  5. Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action specific to a console suspension or console ban: Date and duration of ban: Aug 22, 2017 10:11:09 PM - Sept 21, 2017 10:11:09 PM 21:28 ref 1397498040 So, on the 20th August 2017, I got into a stupid argument with some guy over Xbox live. In one...
  6. Xbox One Console Service Suspension - No End Date? - Enforcement Action taken is not clear.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Service Suspension - No End Date? - Enforcement Action taken is not clear.: Hello, My Gamertag is "" and I have committed multiple counts of harassment on xbox and many suspensions for communication. I have gotten another suspension on June 16. I have submitted a case...
  7. Enforcement Action specifically the console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Action specifically the console ban: I was console banned for two weeks for voice communication on May 26th 2017. My ban has been over for 5 days, ending on June 10th, 2017. I am now able to play on Xbox live, but still unable to...
  8. Xbox One Console and Account Enforcement actions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console and Account Enforcement actions: I have case numbers here for you to review please. SR [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] 6/05/17 (day of ban) told it would be a 24 hour console ban on my NEW xbox :( SR [MOD Removed -...
  9. Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Action °2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Action °2: Hello everyone, would it be possible to undo a fix of gamescore not justify. It is said on the xbox enforcement site: 'Xbox Live customer service can not cancel a correction of the player's...
  10. Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Action °2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Action °2: Hello everyone, would it be possible to undo a fix of gamescore not justify. It is said on the xbox enforcement site: 'Xbox Live customer service can not cancel a correction of the player's...