Enforcement rules

Discus and support Enforcement rules in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey so i just got my gamer tag banned, ild gamer tag being “[Mod Removed - Personal Information]” i just wanted anyone at all to point out how and why... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isaac clarke 30, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Enforcement rules

hey so i just got my gamer tag banned, ild gamer tag being “[Mod Removed - Personal Information]” i just wanted anyone at all to point out how and why this is offensive in anyway shape or form... i literally just changed to this name from
    my old xbox name and had been my name on ps3, ps4, xbox 360, and steam, yet this is the only platform it got banned on..... why, ita absolutely ridiculous that this would classify as “offensive” and i would AT LEAST like to be able to change my name from this
    lame generated one since xbox let the name go through in the first place

:)

isaac clarke 30, Apr 18, 2019
  2. User 9242019 Win User

This rules enforcement is ****

3. Allebas Win User

Enforcement rules

I understand what you saying I think they should just block out words that are offensive like Rockstar does with their in game chat. You can't even type certain words in chat and I think thats a good thing. On flipside without the rules they have in
    place Xbox will be chaotic. I really thing people just need to be careful with theirs words because you never know who the receiver is at the other end of the message and what impact your words may have on them.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Enforcement rules

The way that I liken it to is this.

MS wants Xbox to be rated E for everyone.

So lets take for example another business that would be rated E for everyone Chuck E Cheese.

Before going to this establishment there are rules that you are expected to follow because there could be children around.

Ill use cursing as an example you walk into Chuck E Cheese and somebody cuts in line and laughs at you and calls you a name so you curse back at them do you not think the managers at Chuck E Cheese have a right to ask you to leave and if you do not the police
    will more then likely be called and you could get arrested for trespassing?

The 1st amendment to the US constitution says that the Government can not make laws infringing on our freedom of speech it says nothing about private companies making rules about it.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Enforcement rules

I agree to a few points, and understand that a lot of people can abuse the reporting system, too. I hope in time, things change, but looking at social media nowadays, a LOT of people are over-sensitive and so, get easily offended. That extends now to the
    Xbox Community.

I swear like a trooper, but have friends who know that, that's how I am! xD I always keep that in the private chat, and never in public.

I think focus on these kinds of instances, needs to be on public matchmaking, in-game chat and messaging that includes smack talk or insults. Common sense and that is already in the Code of Conduct and Xbox Terms of Service..

L
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Enforcement rules

Not sure what response you are looking for on this however you need to be aware of who you game with and not expect everyone to adjust to who you want to be online.
Thema:

Enforcement rules

1. Enforcement rules - Similar Threads - Enforcement rules

2. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  3. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: If you guys are going to ban people for defending themselves against some random [mod removed] on Xbox live who initiated the talking, to begin with, you need to ban both of them. This is ! This...
  4. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  5. Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has the 'Enforcement' rules not been fixed yet?: I'd like to make it clear that by no means am I claiming this is the end of the world or anything but rather, I want to point out how ridiculous the rules are and how easy it is to be banned...
  6. Enforcement rules

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement rules: Its very hard to navigate the microsoft website and slow. However the problem we face is having our basic rights taken from us by an awful code of conduct. Many other platforms allow for...
  7. rules of enforcement problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    rules of enforcement problem: why dose rule of enforcement think its ok to ban some who has not cheated on xbox . i know because i have not cheated on xbox since i made my back in 2008 gamer name acekill117 but wait they...
  8. Is Microsoft enforcing their own rules at all?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft enforcing their own rules at all?: As mentionned in the code of conduct: especially egregious violations such as MODDING* fraud, or EXTREME HARRASSMENT, can result in an IMMINENT and permanent suspension.».... It has been a little...
  9. a player leaving xbox due to poor enforcement of rules...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a player leaving xbox due to poor enforcement of rules...: Hi i been a Xbox lover since the original Xbox. i know Xbox losing one customer means less than nothing to them, but i am sad and angry so i need to at the fact that Xbox lack of enforcement has...
  10. This rules enforcement is ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    This rules enforcement is ****: why is it that people can harass me, follow me into games, troll me, constinly show up in random games and taunt me, constantly **** with my current game and if i say somthing i get **** banned...