Enforcement suspension

Discus and support Enforcement suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been playing Ark survival whilst in the same room as me. He has been suspended from chat for 24 hours after someone reported him for writing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fiery slowmo, Aug 7, 2019.

1. fiery slowmo
    fiery slowmo Guest

Enforcement suspension

My son has been playing Ark survival whilst in the same room as me. He has been suspended from chat for 24 hours after someone reported him for writing the message 'kill yourself and spawn at the bed' - this is within context of the game and not an abusive
    message to the person concerned. It was talking about his character and trying to help him. Xbox won't permit a case review and now he can't chat with his friends or his dad who is away currently. Is there anything I can do to lift this suspension . There
    is no advice that is helpful on the enforcement page.

:)

fiery slowmo, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Contact for talk about an enforcement

The only way to contact the enforcement team about your suspension is to use the Case Review on https://enforcement.xbox.com

This makes sure that the comment you have about your suspension is properly matched to the suspension in the enforcement database, and that the team member from the Enforcement team can immediately see the history of the suspension with the evidence that
    led to that suspension.

There is no other way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need a little help here

By the time the enforcement team responds to the thread, the suspension will be over. Suspensions are lifted at approximately the same time of day that they were enforced. So it just depends on when the enforcement team issued the suspension. No one here
    will be able to tell you when that was.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Invisible suspension ?

are you sure it says code of conduct suspension or an update your payment method suspension completely different things

Payment method suspensions won't show on enforcement site

Enforcement suspensions could also be an console suspensions which means you need to check every account on the console to see if which one of those incured the suspension via the enforcement site

Should be noted extension suspensions that were added during a previous suspension will not show up and youd have to call support to see if there is one
  5. Smwutches Win User

My sons Xbox Live Enforcement

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions. Any information about the suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I am wanting to know why I was suspended

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team does not use the forums any longer. Only an Enforcement Team member can respond to any specific suspension issues.

The only way to get information on a suspension, or request a shortened/lifted suspension is the enforcement site: https://enforcement.xbox.com.
Thema:

Enforcement suspension

1. Enforcement suspension - Similar Threads - Enforcement suspension

2. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  3. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...
  4. Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions: I know this particular topic has a lot of salt behind it but I'm going to be as civil and general as possible and try not to get into the specifics of my situation. If asked I will give more...
  5. Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful Suspension (Enforcement team, Please help): I have been suspended because I said this "Just let me take my stuff and Ill go, you can have it" from there I was obviously reported and immediately suspended, the player then began messaging...
  6. I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website: Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing 4ff39e84-2741-4ccb-a5bd-7336684f4dbe
  7. Suspension/Enforcement team

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension/Enforcement team: Been having the worse Xbox experience and idk what to do been playing Xbox for about 6 years, never had this problem until now! I’m keep getting suspended for inappropriate content but I don’t...
  8. Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...: This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The report states as follows: This account's...
  9. Enforcement Team - Communication Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team - Communication Suspension: Hey Im still on Xbox 360, proud member for 13 years and without a mic for nearly two so it surprises me how quick I got a temporary ban considering that on Black Ops 2 for the past year or so...
  10. Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement - any recourse to a suspension: My son has been given a two week suspension. What he said does not warrant this length of suspension. It's very frustrating that there is no way to contact Enforcement nor any recourse for review....