Enforcement Team and Bans

Discus and support Enforcement Team and Bans in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - So im in 2k park running with a streamer and he goes 2-10 from 3 n sells us the whole game - i messenge him to pass the ball n play team ball which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyckTeam x Domo, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

1. Enforcement Team and Bans

- So im in 2k park running with a streamer and he goes 2-10 from 3 n sells us the whole game

- i messenge him to pass the ball n play team ball which he doesnt n we lose to sole Amateurs n where all elite cuz he sold us the whole game n man was killing him

-He sends me a message after n them curses at me

- I make a momma joke n never curse back amd i get banned for a week

- Ive served my country in the Army for 9 years and tell me where you can make a joke and get banned but curse and not ? Is it becuase hes a steamer ? xbox Live i need answers becuase this is out of comtrol

- is there some favoritism going on here becuase i thought if i used no cusre words or bullying that making a joke of him being mad and or saying he played trash is not a banning matter

- im just teyma get some undesatanding

:)

SyckTeam x Domo, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM
  2. FA Harambe Win User

How to get unsuspended for being wrongly reported

The Enforcement team are useless bud. I was banned permanently for the same thing but the enforcement team dont care.
  3. Mesecur Win User

Random Console Ban

Chech https://enforcement.xbox.com for the ban-reason and ways to possibly lift the ban. The enforcement team usually doesn't ban people/consoles for no reason. Either someone reported you or the enforcement team noticed stuff.

There's nothing about bans or any other enforcement actions we at xbox ambassadors can do.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Misread Claim Against account

If your ban was upheld by the enforcement team there is nothing further you can do. The enforcement team does not use these forums.
  5. medium bloke Win User

Cannot get a answer why my kid was banned over a avatar being too big.

You'll have to contact the enforcement team further on this issue then. Only the XBLPET (Enforcement Team) can ban and unban accounts.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Unwanted Mods Applied to My Account

If the enforcement team do take any action then everyone in that lobby will be banned.

There is no timeframe on if or when anything will be done by the enforcement team
Thema:

Enforcement Team and Bans

1. Enforcement Team and Bans - Similar Threads - Enforcement Team Bans

2. Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team: I have about had it with the xbox enforcement team. I had just gotten off of being communication banned for 1 week because of a modder for the 2nd time in a month my guess is the person didn't...
  3. Enforcement team bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team bans: So why does the enforcement team think its okay for a player to harass another to the point of them speaking out about said player then banning the one who spoke out due to the one harrassing...
  4. Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for an Enforcement Team Member to Lift a Communications Ban on my XBox Live Account: Hi. First off, I don't even have an XBox. I have the XBox app on my PC, because I play Deep Rock Galactic - Which is only on Steam and XBox, and the Steam version wasn't working properly....
  5. Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft enforcement team and how thy banned players.: i think this is very wrong that Microsoft enforcement team cant take a way my constitutional right this is very wrong First Amendment. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of...
  6. False enforcement team ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement team ban: It says I got banned for 2 weeks and I can't talk to anyone but when I talk to the virtual agent, they say there is no active ban and maybe it's a subscription issue. When I say no it says "sorry...
  7. Enforcement team - Account has been banned for 5 years and want it back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team - Account has been banned for 5 years and want it back.: Hello, My account got banned in October 2013 and never had it unbanned. I was never able to apply for a case review as this feature was released after the deadline for my suspension. Can this be...
  8. Enforcement team please read about console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please read about console ban: Hi I went on to Xbox 360 yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks and I get a notice saying my console is banned and i am not happy as i haven't done anything wrong for my console to be ban...
  9. Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]: Hi, my real name has been permanently suspended after my nephew was on my account and messing around. This is the first time that my name has been suspended. I would never try to offend anyone...
  10. Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]: Hi, my real name has been permanently suspended after my nephew was on my account and messing around. This is the first time that my name has been suspended. I would never try to offend anyone...