Enforcement team issue

Discus and support Enforcement team issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hp1234567, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Hp1234567
    Hp1234567 Guest

Enforcement team issue

Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation, such as this, from happening... I am curious as to why
    I was banned. I have a green reputation with ZERO enforcement bans in my history. I had two people reported me at the same time which created this ban.

These individuals were playing duos against a friend of mine and I while they killed my friend, I took cover, then shot them and killed one of them. They then made contact with me by both attempting to send me a party invite AND made initial contact
    with a message degrading my party. I fired back with a couple of voice messages and then blocked the individual. Then, the other sent me a message starting the same. I reported him with no response and blocked him as well.... yet I am banned from having communications
    with my own friends in xbox live?

While i realize that i should have not made contact in return in any manner... one of which physically threatened me. Now, the chances of them acting on this is zero, its the principle. I get baited into verbally defensing myself and then I banned.
    Even though they made initial and negative contact and a physical threat. Now theres no way of making contact with the endorcement team and i now have a negative history.

Not to mention, i have been with live for over 10 years. This highly makes me consider changing platforms as i cannot trust this instance will not happen again considering the safety measures in place have been debunked on countless occasions. This
    is proof that an “investigation” was not conducted and they took one glance and banned someone because two
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] friends were mad because they died.

:)

Hp1234567, Sep 28, 2019
  2. PunkMetal Win User

Enforcement team issues

Agree with you.. I have report at least 6-7 peoples for telling me to kill myself and only received 2 notifications that an action was taken.

But I've been suspended 2 times so far for telling people they are dumb or that their attitude was stupid for leaving an online game.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Enforcement team issues

Hey there Master Puzzle.

We understand the frustration with that, however, we're separate from the Xbox Enforcement Team & unable to speculate on your enforcement action. You can view more info about any
    active enforcement action when signed into your account or
    file a case review if eligible.

Please continue to file reports against any user engaging in harassing messaging to you as the Enforcement Team takes these reports very seriously. You can also block those players. We recommend blocking them and not engaging in any messaging back to them.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Enforcement team issue

Hi
    Hp1234567

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor
    can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then it is best to Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers/posts we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Enforcement team issue

As everyone here said, do not respond. Period. What I do, is laugh it off. I have had people join in my party after something they didn't like. They said what ever.. we.. just.. laughed. And Laughed.. and laughed.. and laughed. You cannot get a ban for laughing
    at people being childish. Do not fall victim to their game. That's what they want. At most, just block and move on.

Even defending yourself is something I think should be allowed to an extent but at this current stage.. don't. As you can see.. it was not worth it.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

Enforcement team issue

My thoughts exactly, this is the advice i always give too. Its Its hard not to defend yourself but report, block and ignore is the best option
Thema:

Enforcement team issue

1. Enforcement team issue - Similar Threads - Enforcement team issue

2. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  3. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  4. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  5. Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...: This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The report states as follows: This account's...
  6. Enforcement team issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issues: I dont understand how the enforcement team works, you can get reported and insta banned for sending a message. But I report someone for being a pedophile, for cheating, for exploiting glitches,...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Team Case Review Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Case Review Issue: Hi, I was informed that my sons xbox live account has been permanently banned. I went to the enforcement website and tried to submit a case review as I see the ban as unwarranted and unfair. I...
  8. enforcement team?? they need to rethink the name considering they issue bans like its candy

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement team?? they need to rethink the name considering they issue bans like its candy: I got a communications ban and then two days later I got a harassment ban? how is that possible? I can't even talk to anyone so how can I harass someone on xbox. this so called enforcement team is...
  9. Need to talk to Enforcement Team member about an issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to talk to Enforcement Team member about an issue: Hey! I've been experiencing an issue occasionally with other members of the community. I often play a game called "Smite" well, some players take the game very seriously; I am by no means a master...
  10. Rodrigo - Dark Assassin7O. I got an Issue Enforcement Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rodrigo - Dark Assassin7O. I got an Issue Enforcement Team.: Hello there.. My name is Rodrigo Avila. I am gamer on Xbox 360 and Xbox one. About Two or Three Years ago.. I cheated to get Gamerscore on certain games. I think only two games If I remember......