Enforcement Test

Discus and support Enforcement Test in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Iv taken 2 tests and havent gotten a reply back they accepted my ambassador one i just want to know if i am in so i can help out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WMDBIoodHunter, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Enforcement Test

Iv taken 2 tests and havent gotten a reply back they accepted my ambassador one i just want to know if i am in so i can help out

:)

WMDBIoodHunter, Jun 27, 2014
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Jun 27, 2014
  3. kalakola
    kalakola Guest
    One thing that we're maybe forgetting...

Why do you think the xbox one has mandatory checks on games within 24hours and Sony doesn't? It's blatantly obvious Sony won't enforce the same level DRM as the xbox one.

kalakola, Jun 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Enforcement Test

Once you receive acceptance in to the ambassador program you'll be able to access the Enforcement United Beta. At the moment it is only eligible to ambassadors.

Be aware though, the EUB does not mean that you are a member of the enforcement team. All you do there is decide whether or not a gamertag that you are shown is offensive to you. Results are then determined by the enforcement team.

onyxishere, Jun 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Enforcement Test

Once you receive acceptance in to the ambassador program you'll be able to access the Enforcement United Beta. At the moment it is only eligible to ambassadors.

Be aware though, the EUB does not mean that you are a member of the enforcement team. All you do there is decide whether or not a gamertag that you are shown is offensive to you. Results are then determined by the enforcement team.
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Unwarranted and unexplained suspension of xbox account

Hi,

There is a better way going about this then throwing insults at the enforcement team, All things Enforcement is here

The questions aren't diffcult to answer, take your time with the test.
  7. ClassAlpha Win User

testing testing

8. L0rd S0th Win User

testing testing

takes five days for it to active gives you time too test the beta
  9. XBL Prophet Win User

testing testing

Don't think that will work, but ok.
Thema:

Enforcement Test

1. Enforcement Test - Similar Threads - Enforcement Test

2. Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team: Dear Enforcement Team, My account was Perm Banned Two years ago for something i believe i did not do, due to this and the lack of proof this can be deemed as Defamation of character. I would...
  3. Xbox live enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement team: On October 7 i was playing apex legends and a gamer decided to call me names the chat ended cause. We lost he called me a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] cause i was scared I wont moving so i called...
  4. Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox?: The reason why I ask, is because multiple people in my friend group have been reported by an unknown person, and in a private dm with someone who I am going to keep anonymous, as I was comparing...
  5. Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.: Every night before i log off of sea of thieves i give some unsuspecting player all the supplied i have gathered during my game play. Sometimes even giving them some loot to boot. Last night i went...
  6. XBOX live enforcement is absurd

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live enforcement is absurd: I am ready to kick Microsoft to the curb for their stupid [Mod removed-profanity] ban policies where they ban and you can't really fight back. I was banned because someone sent me a [Mod removed]...
  7. Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid Enforcement Action [mod removed]: Hi everyone, isn't Xboxs enforcement [mod removed]? They have no context, looking only at the last message or action. Xbox/Microsoft say, 'nothing to do with us' even though its impossible with...
  8. Enforcement team issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team issue: Hello, I logged into my account today to find that I currently have an xbox enforcement temporary ban for 24 hours. While I understand there are “safety” measures in place to prevent a situation,...
  9. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  10. Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed: I'd like to raise this topic because I've met hundreds of players that completely agree. Something needs to be done about you're code of conduct.... some one can waste 40minutes of my time and...