Enforcement United not giving me any xp

Discus and support Enforcement United not giving me any xp in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am an ambassador, and when I complete enforcement United for the day; I do not get any xp for doing E.U. Is this a common problem, because i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TylerSupreme, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TylerSupreme
    TylerSupreme Guest

I am an ambassador, and when I complete enforcement United for the day; I do not get any xp for doing E.U. Is this a common problem, because i am currently only getting xp from answering peoples questions in the ambassabank.

:)

TylerSupreme, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Enforcement united sign up problem

I haven't yet received a badge...even though everything seems to be working for me, the ambassabank, enforcement united etc...and my XP is strangely 1,020 /350

15/75 assists etc..

Any help?

FazzyWazzy 86, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Guuru
    Guuru Guest
    Help With Getting XP As An Xbox LIVE Community Ambassador

Around two weeks ago, I joined the Xbox Community Ambassador program and the Xbox Enforcement United program. Since then I have participated in both programs and for some reason I haven't gained any XP in the Ambassador program. I have assisted in three
    forum postings and five Ambassabank chats. How long does it take to get credited? Or is there some requirement I'm possibly not meeting in order to get credited? I've received the max amount of XP for the Enforcement United program for the month, so I'm assuming
    that means my account is working properly. Does any experienced Ambassadors have any information for me?

Guuru, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. xfumoxASHxshish Win User

XCL Beta XP no longer counted?

me too, i'v done more than 20 assist and 100% enforcement united but it didn't give me xp. i think that we have to wait 24 hours.
  7. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Enforcement united sign up problem

I haven't yet received a badge...even though everything seems to be working for me, the ambassabank, enforcement united etc...and my XP is strangely 1,020 /350

15/75 assists etc..

Any help?
  8. Cameron Emmett Win User

Community Ambassador XP Incorrect

I dont think there is any XP for enforcement united. If there is, I haven't received any, nor have I received any for the 3 or 4 ambassabank questions I've answered. I think theres an issue with the system, I am still at 200xp
  9. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Questions about Community level and Enforcement

I signed up to the enforce united the other day it does state while it is in a beta stage all XP earned will not count
Thema:

1. Enforcement United not giving me any xp - Similar Threads - Enforcement United giving

2. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action: Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it. 701e2e7f-1fc0-46d1-a30b-4e5032724ee2
  3. Enforcement unit. What a joke.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement unit. What a joke.: So I was playing PUBG 3-man squads last night with my son and and his friend, circle's closing and there's a supply drop in front of us. His friend goes to the drop while i take up a covering...
  4. Xbox Enforcement United

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement United: Hello, I am an Xbox Ambassador and would like to join Xbox Enforcement United, but I have heard from other Ambassadors that the program ended last year, I would like to know if this is true...
  5. The Enforcement United Banned me for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Enforcement United Banned me for no reason.: Good evening, i'm writing here because i really need help. I was playing a match in "rainbow six siege", and one of my team, when the match started, for no reason, started to shoot to us. The...
  6. I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hope the enforcement team will forgive me and lift the ban on the control unit as well as my ...: Please help me My control unit has been banned and the account is also not known. Please help me to lift the ban and take my case seriously. Even if I caught something wrong, please forgive me and...
  7. Enforcement United Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement United Beta: Every time i try to log into enforcement united beta, it says sign in error any fix? 8e9f49b5-3c5f-413e-b6d7-3d0bbc9f3ff3
  8. Enforcement United

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement United: Im having problems accessing Enforcement United whenever I click enforce it keeps bringing up eligibility even though I'm eligible and it tells me I'm eligible and then when I try to enforce it...
  9. Stuck On "Working ... hang on." When Trying to Use Enforcement United

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck On "Working ... hang on." When Trying to Use Enforcement United: Hello. I have been trying to use Xbox's Enforcement United this weekend, however I get stuck on the "Working ... hang on." screen. I meet all of the requirements with free across the board but...
  10. Enforcement United registration problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement United registration problem: Hello, not sure if this is the right place to post my question. I'm trying right now to register for the Enforcement United beta, but it says that I don't have a Xbox Live Gold Membership. I do...