Enforcement website is not working.

Discus and support Enforcement website is not working. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently was notified of being in an enforcement suspension on xbox live. I went to the website, clicked on the orange link to take me to view the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StK 7SMOKE, Jan 23, 2022.

1. StK 7SMOKE
    StK 7SMOKE Guest

I recently was notified of being in an enforcement suspension on xbox live. I went to the website, clicked on the orange link to take me to view the suspension, and it is not there. Instead it only shows me the 1 past enforcement history that I have had. Unfortunately, aside from not being able to know what I am being punished for, but I am not able to open a case for it or contact anyone from the enforcement team about it because it would need to exist for that to happen. Which is pretty crazy because I've had my xbl account for 10 years and this is only my 2nd transgression, and they gave me a week suspension. Which seems a little excessive for not being the antagonist in the situation. I would like to: A. Have this action be made viewable on the enforcement page. B. Speak with someone on the enforcement team. And C. Submit a request to get this time reduced. It has already been 2 days already with no form of clarity as to why I am not receiving a service I am paying for

:)

StK 7SMOKE, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately until the site is fixed, it is not possible to submit a review which is also the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

enforcement website

Hi JohnCoronado1,

With the message you see on screen check to see if it is a suspension or a device ban. Using AngelObullets link, it explains the difference between a suspension and a device ban (which is permanent). If you have been given a device ban, you will not be able
    to submit a case review.
    Not all device bans are permanent.Sometimes a console suspension is issued if several accounts on the same console keep receiving enforcement actions.

Op,have you tried a different web browser?
  4. NaZoooom Win User

enforcement website

Hi JohnCoronado1,

With the message you see on screen check to see if it is a suspension or a device ban. Using AngelObullets link, it explains the difference between a suspension and a device ban (which is permanent). If you have been given a device ban, you will not be able
    to submit a case review.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

enforcement website

6. ConnorMc00 Win User
Thema:

1. Enforcement website is not working. - Similar Threads - Enforcement website working

2. Xbox Enforcement Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Enforcement Website: I recently got my communications suspended, and I have no idea why. It says I have to go to the enforcement website to view my suspension, but when I do that; the site loads up and everything, but...
  3. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  4. xbox enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox enforcement website: so i got banned i wanted to try to get it cleared up but when i went to the website i just errors any fixes? 6ee39c1d-c46f-4081-9007-bc2adf4c5f9e
  5. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Website: Hi, recently I was banned from xbox live chat and I don't think I did anything wrong. So when I went to the official Microsoft xbox enforcement website,(enforcement.xbox.com), the website seems to...
  7. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account: I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple...
  8. On my xbox i am needs work reputation but on the enforcement website im good player is this a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox i am needs work reputation but on the enforcement website im good player is this a ...: On my xbox i am needs work reputation but on the enforcement website im good player is this a glitch? because i am being reported which i can accept and improve on but after a month of being good...
  9. Enforcement website is Not Working since Today!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website is Not Working since Today!: Hi, can someone tell me why the Enforcement site where you can check your status etc... https://enforcement.xbox.com/home is not working since today? I mean you can load the site, but when you...
  10. Enforcement website Review a case is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website Review a case is not working: needee to get my suspension checked on but I cannot review the case and the website is broken 6dcf9ace-07c5-4d2c-839f-0c2879dccc9d