Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft

Discus and support Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since last Friday, my husband has no access to his microsoft account. Apparently, he has been banished permanently without real explanation. He went to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by belleto, May 1, 2018.

1. belleto
    belleto Guest

Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft

Since last Friday, my husband has no access to his microsoft account. Apparently, he has been banished permanently without real explanation. He went to xbox.enforcement.com to open a review Saturday. And this morning, he has received an email from Microsoft
    who said that we need to go to enforcement website to clarify some points. He can see that Microsoft needs info but when he ties to click on the link, the website go to the first page of enforcement website and explains us that we have to give some info by
    following the link "Need Info" again, and again, and again. It's like the website are in a loop or something similar.

Do we have any other options or support to help us. This is the first time this thing happened since 12 years of activity with Microsoft and it starts to be very annoying.

Please, help... :'(

:)

belleto, May 1, 2018
  2. Request a security info change loop

I changed some of my info on account.live.com , and now it won't let me log in to Xbox live. I have tried a hard reset, deleting and adding my acct again, and have waited for about three hours. does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone help?

straw hat Iuffy, May 1, 2018
  3. JC150207
    JC150207 Guest
    Case review closed without any reason - I can proof my innocence with a receip

Today I recieved another mail from the enfrocment team. But I have the same problem like you and can't open the history due to a circle loop.

I contacted the support again, and they told me it's a problem on the enforcement website.

They ping me within 48h. I'll keep you up to date Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft :)

JC150207, May 1, 2018
  4. belleto
    belleto Guest

There is nobody there to give me an answer?

Why, when we try to go onto the xbox-enforcement.com, I have this screen:

Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft [​IMG]

When I click on the orange link about active suspension, I arrive on this page:

Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft [​IMG]

And after clicking onto the link "Need Info", I go again onto this page (again, and again, and again):

I have tested to another computer and web browser, the result is exactly the same... :-/

belleto, May 1, 2018
  5. belleto Win User

There is nobody there to give me an answer?

Why, when we try to go onto the xbox-enforcement.com, I have this screen:

[​IMG]

When I click on the orange link about active suspension, I arrive on this page:

[​IMG]

And after clicking onto the link "Need Info", I go again onto this page (again, and again, and again):

[​IMG]

I have tested to another computer and web browser, the result is exactly the same... :-/
  6. JC150207 Win User

You're Lucky. For me, when I try to click on the Case Review "Need Info", I go back to the main page of enforcement and I'm blocked to a closed circle loop.

Since Friday, I don't know really what is the origin of this banishment and because enforcement is a kind of Mission Impossible team, you cannot contact them for requesting an issue to their website. At first, we have in mind that was a virus attack to Microsoft
    because we are not thieves or cheaters...

More than 12 years that we are Xbox Users and it starts to be very annoying. After more than a week end to play with PS4, we start to think to go on Sony console definitively if we don't receive any answer (with all adds that we can do to all of our friends
    and family)...
    Today I recieved another mail from the enfrocment team. But I have the same problem like you and can't open the history due to a circle loop.

I contacted the support again, and they told me it's a problem on the enforcement website.

They ping me within 48h. I'll keep you up to date :)
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Wrongly banned with no evidence and not being told why I am banned

No one here has access to your enforcement history. You can request a case review at the Microsoft enforcement website

HEREis a link to the How Do I submit a case review section on that website. Follow all the steps and hopefully an enforcement agent can shed some light
    on your situation.
  8. belleto Win User

You're Lucky. For me, when I try to click on the Case Review "Need Info", I go back to the main page of enforcement and I'm blocked to a closed circle loop.

Since Friday, I don't know really what is the origin of this banishment and because enforcement is a kind of Mission Impossible team, you cannot contact them for requesting an issue to their website. At first, we have in mind that was a virus attack to Microsoft
    because we are not thieves or cheaters...

More than 12 years that we are Xbox Users and it starts to be very annoying. After more than a week end to play with PS4, we start to think to go on Sony console definitively if we don't receive any answer (with all adds that we can do to all of our friends
    and family)...
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Please explain to me what more i have to do

as you are playing on ea servers then it takes time for microsoft to request any info from them regarding in game cheating as microsoft don't have access to ea servers to check themselves.
Thema:

1. Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Enforcement website turning

2. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account: I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple...
  3. Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website: I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I have had three comms bans in the past 4 years...
  4. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  5. enforcement website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement website: I would like some help on how i can get in contact with the enfocement team to look over my case, the only reason why im on the fourms is because every time I try to click the button for a case...
  6. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  7. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  8. I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website: Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing 4ff39e84-2741-4ccb-a5bd-7336684f4dbe
  9. The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...: Hello, Recently I have been given a one-day ban. I chatted with Xbox Support about the issue that I had regarding feedback about the ban and the agent I spoke with felt that the issue I had would...
  10. Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...: Hello, Yesterday my son was banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks for 'Harassment, Abuse and Threats.' My son is autistic and does not understand fully why he has been banned. This is really getting...