Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

Discus and support Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cheetoman101327, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple browsers and devices and came the conclusion it is my account that is the glitch. I used a second account to log into the site and worked perfectly fine. But i want to log in the main account so I can see why i was banned

:)

cheetoman101327, Nov 24, 2021
  2. TyCampbell2 Win User

I couldnt log into my account for days cause i think someone may have hacked it and now it says im permanent banned
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is it a permanent ban? If yes, then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it.
  4. BagerBoy101 Win User

I Just Received A "Perminant Suspension" And Wondered How Long It Will Be For? And When It Says Perminant The Word Means Forever And the Worrd US pension Means Temporary Very Unhelpful Microsoft!
  5. TyCampbell2 Win User

is there away to help me get my account back?
  6. BagerBoy101 Win User

Hi I have just received for the first time a "Perminant Suspension" on my account I was wondering how long it will be for and it is very Unhelpful the was it is worded!
Thema:

1. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account - Similar Threads - Enforcement Website won't

2. Xbox Enforcement Website

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Enforcement Website: I recently got my communications suspended, and I have no idea why. It says I have to go to the enforcement website to view my suspension, but when I do that; the site loads up and everything, but...
  3. How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal an enforcement ban if it doesn’t show on the enforcement website: Hello, so I’m just wondering has anyone else received a enforcement ban recently? My friend thought he was funny reporting me 2-3 days ago little did he or I realise that the enforcement website...
  4. xbox enforcement website

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox enforcement website: so i got banned i wanted to try to get it cleared up but when i went to the website i just errors any fixes? 6ee39c1d-c46f-4081-9007-bc2adf4c5f9e
  5. Enforcement website is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement website is not working.: I recently was notified of being in an enforcement suspension on xbox live. I went to the website, clicked on the orange link to take me to view the suspension, and it is not there. Instead it...
  6. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  7. Xbox Enforcement Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Website: Hi, recently I was banned from xbox live chat and I don't think I did anything wrong. So when I went to the official Microsoft xbox enforcement website,(enforcement.xbox.com), the website seems to...
  8. Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14...: Hi On the 26th December 2021 I went to log on to my xbox to find a pop up claiming that my Xbox Live Account had been permanently banned from servers. I then went to check the xbox enforcement...
  9. Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website: I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I have had three comms bans in the past 4 years...
  10. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...