Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

Discus and support Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cheetoman101327, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple browsers and devices and came the conclusion it is my account that is the glitch. I used a second account to log into the site and worked perfectly fine. But i want to log in the main account so I can see why i was banned

:)

cheetoman101327, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is it a permanent ban? If yes, then I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

If the account is banned permanently there is no way to recover it. The Enforcement website won't be able to do anything except provide the same information.
  4. IRB Win User

Xbox App and Xbox console companion

Removing the app won't stop the creation of new accounts as this can be done via a console or via the website.

Reporting any pending accounts / messages is the best way to get enforcement to take action against them.
  5. YellingSniper Win User

Can't Create a Club

Could be a number of things

•your account is a family account with restrictions

•you have an enforcement on your account that won't allow you to do certain things for awhile

•it's just a problem on xbox's end

•you need to hard recycle your system by unplugging it for sixty seconds.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Enforcement action information

The Xbox Enforcement website appears to be up and running normally as normal. I would recommend going there and checking out the information on your enforcement action because on that website and that website alone is where you will find the information
    and the tools required to deal with said action. After logging on to the website with the afflicted Microsoft Account somewhere in the center of the page there should be a box you can click on that will route you to view the status and information regarding
    the enforcement action. If applicable, you may be able to fill out a small survey (known as a case review) about the action in an attempt to have it readdressed and hopefully repealed. Please be aware that not everything can have the opportunity to be reviewed,
    only certain things do under certain circumstances.

Here's the link. Also on the website you'll find resources that talk about what to do in the future to limit the likelihood of having an action happen to you.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
Thema:

1. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account - Similar Threads - Enforcement Website won't

2. Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website: I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I have had three comms bans in the past 4 years...
  3. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  4. enforcement website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    enforcement website: I would like some help on how i can get in contact with the enfocement team to look over my case, the only reason why im on the fourms is because every time I try to click the button for a case...
  5. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  6. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  7. I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website: Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing 4ff39e84-2741-4ccb-a5bd-7336684f4dbe
  8. The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...: Hello, Recently I have been given a one-day ban. I chatted with Xbox Support about the issue that I had regarding feedback about the ban and the agent I spoke with felt that the issue I had would...
  9. Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft: Since last Friday, my husband has no access to his microsoft account. Apparently, he has been banished permanently without real explanation. He went to xbox.enforcement.com to open a review...
  10. Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...: Hello, Yesterday my son was banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks for 'Harassment, Abuse and Threats.' My son is autistic and does not understand fully why he has been banned. This is really getting...