enforcement website

Discus and support enforcement website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like some help on how i can get in contact with the enfocement team to look over my case, the only reason why im on the fourms is because every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnCoronado1, Dec 24, 2019.

1. enforcement website

I would like some help on how i can get in contact with the enfocement team to look over my case, the only reason why im on the fourms is because every time I try to click the button for a case review, it tells me " the should not happen."

:)

JohnCoronado1, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

enforcement website

Hi JohnCoronado1,

With the message you see on screen check to see if it is a suspension or a device ban. Using AngelObullets link, it explains the difference between a suspension and a device ban (which is permanent). If you have been given a device ban, you will not be able
    to submit a case review.
    Not all device bans are permanent.Sometimes a console suspension is issued if several accounts on the same console keep receiving enforcement actions.

Op,have you tried a different web browser?
  3. NaZoooom Win User

enforcement website

Hi JohnCoronado1,

With the message you see on screen check to see if it is a suspension or a device ban. Using AngelObullets link, it explains the difference between a suspension and a device ban (which is permanent). If you have been given a device ban, you will not be able
    to submit a case review.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

enforcement website

5. ConnorMc00 Win User
  6. JohnCoronado1 Win User

enforcement website

I have tryed both internet explorer and chrome
Thema:

enforcement website

1. enforcement website - Similar Threads - enforcement website

2. Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account: I got banned on xbox on monday it is now Wednesday. I want to see why i am banned but the enforcement website doesn't let me log in as if there was a glitch on the site. I tried on multiple...
  3. Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox comms ban not appearing on enforcement website: I got a comms ban just tonight which is fine, I know exactly why I got it. But I can’t find out the length because it doesn’t appear on the website. I have had three comms bans in the past 4 years...
  4. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  5. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  6. Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Request Case Review on Account Because the Enforcement isnt listed on the website: I got an enforcement on my account a couple days ago and I'm unable to submit a case review because the ban doesnt even show up on the website. I only see a previously completed suspension in...
  7. I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot see my current suspension on the enforcement website: Ive been banned for 14 days & cannot access my suspension history to understand why i have been banned tried everything for days & still nothing 4ff39e84-2741-4ccb-a5bd-7336684f4dbe
  8. The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Website UI does not update to reflect the one-day ban I have been...: Hello, Recently I have been given a one-day ban. I chatted with Xbox Support about the issue that I had regarding feedback about the ban and the agent I spoke with felt that the issue I had would...
  9. Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft: Since last Friday, my husband has no access to his microsoft account. Apparently, he has been banished permanently without real explanation. He went to xbox.enforcement.com to open a review...
  10. Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Team - No Contact Number, No Help. Website refreshes and never loads. Support is a ...: Hello, Yesterday my son was banned from Xbox Live for 2 weeks for 'Harassment, Abuse and Threats.' My son is autistic and does not understand fully why he has been banned. This is really getting...