Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account which my son was using to play Fortnite was banned. It said This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oak Kills, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Oak Kills
    Oak Kills Guest

Enforcement

My account which my son was using to play Fortnite was banned. It said This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive
    or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

I spoke with the friends he plays with and they claim he didn't say anything. I signed into my email to get to the bottom of this, and it refers me to enforcement page. I am then taken to a test questionnaire before i even get to see what he
    is accused of? There are no numbers to call or anyone to speak with, and because I answered a question incorrectly, I have to wait 24 hours to see what he did? That seems crazy to me. How is that even fair?

Any help or insight on this is greatly appreciated. But I am concerned because I have heard stories where a salty player reports someone and they will suspend you without checking chat logs or anything. Really surprising when I started looking
    into this and the complete lack of transparency or details of what you are even being accused of.

:)

Oak Kills, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Can't sign in to XBL

Did you check your email and make sure you're not the subject of XBOX Live enforcement?

SimplyTheeBest, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Munkey Boy, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Enforcement

Unfortunately the enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. So there's not really any more information anyone can provide other than what's on the enforcement site.

The enforcement team do investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you've done something to violate the code of conduct. So you can't be suspended just because someone was salty and reported you.

Smwutches, Oct 2, 2018
  5. Geth
    Geth Guest
    Reports are usually verified and investigated.

Ban's usually don't occur without evidence.

The enforcement page can't go into exact details of it though.

This is most likely done to protect the reporter from further harassment.

Geth, Oct 2, 2018
  6. Oak Kills
    Oak Kills Guest
    Thanks for the replies. That makes sense but making me take a test to see what he may have done is just absurd. It was some code of conduct test. I have to wait 24 hours to try and pass again just to see what he may have done. I don't disagree with taking
    any action if it is warranted. but for crying out loud, don't make it so cumbersome just to get the details. I feel hat isn't too much to ask

Oak Kills, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The questionnaire is there to kind of test how well you know the code of conduct. If you fail it it's meant to get you to read over the code of conduct to better understand what is and isn't allowed on Live.

Smwutches, Oct 2, 2018
  8. Enforcement

The test part is to filter the knowledge you have over the xbox terms of conduct... you have to wait and see what was going on woth the ban...

HyperVenom523, Oct 2, 2018
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    It should be easy itsmoral right snd wrong answers if you dont know the basics of good behaviour how do you know whatbyou did wrong?

Thats the jist of the test

Is it ok to cheat

Is it ok to mod snd cheat

Is it ok to curse at someome common its basic common sense

You can review the code of conduct all the answers are in thr summary and its real easy

Use commonnsense and right and wrong

Less then 10 lines really

It should be easy for a parent to answer codee of conduct

Im sure yiur workplace has similar rules

In canada ita the workers bill of rights

Can you cut corners wnd cheat ? Can you modify a product beyond what your workplace allows ? I can garentee you would know quicklyif yiu try anybof that

ngocphi, Oct 2, 2018
  10. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    The questionnaire is straight forward really, Each question is very easy to answer correctly providing you understand what is right and wrong on the xbox live services.

If you get a question wrong then you have no option to wait for 24 hours to try again, The case review is your only way of having your enforcement reviewed.

DAZZA 433, Oct 2, 2018
  11. Hi, just to add to the number of ambassadors posting, you won't get further information by answering the questions for case review. Once answered correct, you get the chance to state your case against suspension. There is a myth section
    here Xbox Enforcement | How Do I which is worth reading.

On a side note, he's got good friends who will stick by him and not drop him in it.

Njal the Blue, Oct 2, 2018
  12. Hey there, Case Reviews are the only way to contact Enforcement.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 5, 2018
  13. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  14. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  15. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  16. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  17. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment: So my account got suspended for 2 days about 7 months ago, and since then its been over turned but i was wondering why i cant check my reputation when i try the reputation tab switchs to community...
  3. Xbox Enforcement concerns.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement concerns.: Where can I ask about Xbox Enforcement concerns? I know the forum is not the right place. Where can I go? 0e28127e-8a8b-4154-91e6-5d4b5c15ff89
  4. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  5. Unfair enforcement??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair enforcement??: Where to start. On this, my 3rd day of self-isolation I wake up to an email saying my accounts suspended. I read on to find out its because I changed my gamerpic a day or two ago. If i can find...
  6. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: So I recently got a suspension reduced (2 days ago) and about an hour ago I just got suspended again for the exact same reason as before, even though I hadn't done anything like it again. What do...
  7. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...
  8. False Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Enforcement: The last 3 days I have been playing Minecraft with my friends ony realm. Now I have been suspended and i cant talk in party and cant make lfg posts. It has gotten anoying and i think is unfair....
  9. Xbox live enforcement does nothing for in game and party chat harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement does nothing for in game and party chat harassment: Im so sick and tired of people constantly griefing and harassing others players while in game or in the chat. You can harass the cr@p out of someone all you want that way, but the second you send...
  10. Xbox live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live enforcement: Im just trying to figure out why this happened to me 0a51bc5a-65ec-4ecc-a820-91760c3df356