Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019.

1. SanchoIsPapi
    SanchoIsPapi Guest

Enforcement

I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i dont wanna leave Xbox for ps4 but if this doesn't stop ill spend my money elsewhere

:)

SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: My little boy has been banned from talking on xbox because of a swear word he uses On the site the enforcement was supposed to last 24 hours emding 4th september but he still.cannot communicate...
  3. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  4. False enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement: Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really wanted to help the community but i cant the two...
  5. Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?: I was doing the Xbox Reward Task and one of them was "Get Referrals For Extra Points" so I sent messages to Some of my Followers telling them what the refferal program is and about the rewards and...
  6. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  7. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: If you guys are going to ban people for defending themselves against some random [mod removed] on Xbox live who initiated the talking, to begin with, you need to ban both of them. This is ! This...
  8. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  9. Figure out your enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Figure out your enforcement: Xbox enforcement is a joke. Whoever reports first equals the other player getting muted. Are you serious. It should be whoever started the trash talking. If the little kids cant handle M rated...
  10. Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement team please don't ignore me, this is a duplicate suspension: Okay so enforcement team I actually realy need your help with this one. On 8/10/19 i was given a temporary I believe just over 24 hour communications suspension, viewed the reason on...