Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019.

1. SanchoIsPapi
    SanchoIsPapi Guest

Enforcement

I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i dont wanna leave Xbox for ps4 but if this doesn't stop ill spend my money elsewhere

:)

SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Been told I have to go to enforcement on my Xbox one. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been told I have to go to enforcement on my Xbox one. Why?: i don't know what I have done but I have been Asked to go on the enforcement Xbox site. I can't talk with my friends. I am 8 and I don't know what I have done can I have some help. Why has this...
  3. The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me: The Xbox Enforcement Team destroyed me. He has destroyed my personal and mental nickname that I have been using for many years. There are many people who know me. I'm nicknamed in other places: -...
  4. x box enforcement team scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box enforcement team scam: So i got suspended for 24 hrs because of a text-i admit i did it.The person i did it to works for the x box live microsoft enforcement team.He is a cheat and modder.He also hacked my microsoft...
  5. The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Ghostly Enforcement Team of Microsoft: Why is it that one can't make a counter argument over a suspension? I was recently suspended for telling someone i was going to get them banned because of some terrible and racist remarks that...
  6. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  7. XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT"

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBLPET "ENFORCEMENT": XBLPET [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has just blocked my case review and upheld the so called "Enforcement". He has no evidence and no reason to suspend me! I havent even done anything!...
  8. Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is Garbage: I keep getting banned for cussing, and not super harsh and bullying type words but the same words game characters use in game. Its ridiculous we pay monthly subscriptions to these [Mod Removed -...
  9. Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement is utter [Mod Removed - see Guidelines].: Can't tell a kid that was toxic all game long to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] off without getting banned, like [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] I miss the days of MW2. And BTW your annoying little...
  10. Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement has gotten out of hand.: Hmmm so here's the deal, I just got a suspension for inappropriate communications. When you look at the enforcement page and look at the comment the comment I was reported for was "Ok kiddo I...