Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019.

1. SanchoIsPapi
    SanchoIsPapi Guest

Enforcement

I am Adult I dont understand why my account keeps getting flagged for adult language only kids that watch my content are my kids and their frinds i dont wanna leave Xbox for ps4 but if this doesn't stop ill spend my money elsewhere

:)

SanchoIsPapi, May 15, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. On the matter of Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the matter of Enforcement: Hi, I have owned a Xbox for around 3 years now and up to the 25th Dec 2019 had only ever got a communications ban back in July 2017 for 24hrs. As from the 25th of Dec last year to date I have had...
  3. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: Due to an enforcement action, I have been suspended from talking and texting on Xbox one, this is my second time, I take full responsibility for the first one, but the second one is not my fault....
  4. My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban was lifted but still shows up on the Xbox enforcement website.: I just got a message from Xbox live on my Xbox about a communicate ban i got about a month or two back, but when i check the enforcement website it still says I've had a communication ban on my...
  5. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: I am continuously getting booted offline from two players who still have not been banned can people help me ban them please since xbox wont help with the issue there gamertags: [mod removed]...
  6. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: I am so frustrated right now. 252959c4-4e44-49ea-9c2c-b4adcd5160d0
  7. Xbox Live Enforcement & Complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement & Complaints: Hello Xbox live people, I've very recently had a situation occour with Xbox live which has left me disenchanted with the service and the procedures in place to deal with issues to & from Xbox...
  8. Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.: Anyone else upset over Enforcement team making mistakes or taking things way too seriously, effecting your chances getting into the xbox Ambassador program ? (Errors/mistakes such as Profile...
  9. Enforcement team contact

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team contact: Ok so i been an ambassador. Since 2013 and over the holidays my young nephew used my account got banned and tryed to hide it.i found out from going to my dashboard and not being able to log in...
  10. Enforcement action because of petty complaints

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action because of petty complaints: My son has recently received an enforcement action for calling another gamer an idiot. This other gamer regularly joins parties and then deliberately sabotages games to everyone's annoyance, thus...