enforcement

Discus and support enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a communication ban and after it ended i recieved another communication ban for the exact same reason. Didn't know that could happen but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R2D2s Plug, Sep 23, 2019.

1. R2D2s Plug
    R2D2s Plug Guest

enforcement

So I got a communication ban and after it ended i recieved another communication ban for the exact same reason. Didn't know that could happen but it did. I'm just curious as to why.

:)

R2D2s Plug, Sep 23, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

enforcement

1. enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  3. Enforcement Ban for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ban for Communication: Has anyone else received a message from Xbox stating that you have a Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to...
  4. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: Why doesnt the enforcement team have a way for people to contact them? See when you guys mess up and give people notice of enforcements for no reason why have no way to contact you and get a...
  5. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  6. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: I made a post earlier last night discussing on how i believe the enforcement team should have a way to communicate with the community because of the ridiclous suspension spree that is going on. I...
  7. Enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement ban: I was playing destiny 2, I put up a post to complete a event (raid). I put up multiple post so I could get people faster, and then I get sent a message which says "violation of enforcement" and I...
  8. how do you decide an enforcement????

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you decide an enforcement????: i only type messages on pc to family members.... and when i do i type one word at a time some times i thought that might be the case, that they might think i am some spam bot but they can clearly...
  9. Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?: Hi everyone, I was recently given communication ban on xbox - this was my first account to ever be banned you see so i became quite desperate to figure out why i was banned. What i discovered...
  10. Enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement ban: Hi, I'm contacting you because I've been banned for 24 hours for this reason: "Suspended Application Details: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or...