enforcement

Discus and support enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a communication ban and after it ended i recieved another communication ban for the exact same reason. Didn't know that could happen but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R2D2s Plug, Sep 23, 2019.

1. R2D2s Plug
    R2D2s Plug Guest

enforcement

So I got a communication ban and after it ended i recieved another communication ban for the exact same reason. Didn't know that could happen but it did. I'm just curious as to why.

:)

R2D2s Plug, Sep 23, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

enforcement

1. enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Xbox Enforcement False Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement False Bans: It all started like a month ago when i called out a racist kid although i used vulgar language and i got the ban hammer which i accepted since it was 28 hours then a month later (yesterday) i get...
  3. Xbox Ambassador enforcement action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador enforcement action: Hello there my name is Jahvaun, my Xbox gamer-tag is: MONSTERMANIA167 I was suspended off the Xbox Ambassador Program back in January 11 of 2020 after being in the program for a day. I have tried...
  4. Xbox Ambassador enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador enforcement action: Hey, anyone who could help me I was wondering, I got banned for voice communication awhile back for something I never did and never said anything wrong and it removed me as an Xbox ambassador and...
  5. Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement taking no action whatsoever against profanity while I find MYSELF under...: So, setting the scene, I'm playing Destiny 2, one game away from getting Fabled in my Glory ranks, I come up against one of those snotnosed instant respawns. We lose (what a [mod removed]...
  6. Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disputing Restriction & Enforcement History Issues: My name is DaMontre Cleavland and I'm a longtime XBox Gamer. Last night I was wrongfully reported while playing Rainbow 6 Siege. The complete conversation was not reviewed to see I wasn't in the...
  7. False enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False enforcement: I think i given a false enforcement for doing nothing i changed my gamerpic and got this notice but it wasnt no where near bad?? 905fe5e5-b30f-4a31-bc47-b302253b46ec
  8. Problem with Enforcement? Typing random stuff because a minimum of 32 characters for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Enforcement? Typing random stuff because a minimum of 32 characters for a...: I don't know what it is, but Enforcement seems to be picky for who to punish. I got com banned for saying "F*ck you" to someone who was being toxic and ruining the fun for everyone in the match....
  9. Enforcement on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement on my account.: [img] I posted this in Fallout 76 looking for group posts. Someone falsely reported it twice and Xbox acted on it. This post was reported for Innappropriate content and or going against Code Of...
  10. Biased Xbox Enforcement Trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Biased Xbox Enforcement Trail: So my account in the four years it’s been up has only been suspended once over communication. I am a very loyal and helpful xbox player. I love the community and offer so much. One day I got...