Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So recently over the past few months I have been receiving random enforcement notifications. Yet I'm unaware o the what I have done. I remember getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bonesblader600, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Enforcement

So recently over the past few months I have been receiving random enforcement notifications. Yet I'm unaware o the what I have done. I remember getting enforced once for creating an offensive screenshot, which was fair, but all of the enforcements after
    seemed to come out of the blue, and when I check to see what I did wrong it just crosses off the content saying "not eligible", how am I supposed to know what the offending content was if the enforcement team won't even show me? I even check my screenshots/clips
    to see what got the enforcement mallet icon on it and I can't find anything, Is this some sort of glitch? I also got enforced recently due to communication violations, and I don't really swear nor do I really try to be toxic. If anybody can explain what's
    happening then I'd be happy to hear what you say, cause I don't want to get in trouble for behaviors that the enforcement team won't present to me or if it's something else that I'm unaware of.

:)

Bonesblader600, Nov 16, 2019
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. How do you complain about enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you complain about enforcement: My gamertag was attackred 3yrs ago as offensive and forcibly changed i appealed and gamerrag was allowed . This has happened a 2nd time . Enforcement are acting so slow and i will probably lose...
  3. Would like a Case Review for an enforcement, but option is grey'd out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like a Case Review for an enforcement, but option is grey'd out.: Hello, I received a 1 day communication ban. I would like a case review so I can know what was the breach of code of conduct. That option on the enforcement page is grey'd out. My only option is...
  4. Enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment: So my account got suspended for 2 days about 7 months ago, and since then its been over turned but i was wondering why i cant check my reputation when i try the reputation tab switchs to community...
  5. Xbox Enforcement concerns.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement concerns.: Where can I ask about Xbox Enforcement concerns? I know the forum is not the right place. Where can I go? 0e28127e-8a8b-4154-91e6-5d4b5c15ff89
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement Actions are just ways cheaters and trolls abuse the system: Players will cheat to their hearts content, mod their games, harass you to no end, and then when you say something to call them out, something as simple as “cheatin [mod removed] lol” and you get...
  7. Unfair enforcement??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair enforcement??: Where to start. On this, my 3rd day of self-isolation I wake up to an email saying my accounts suspended. I read on to find out its because I changed my gamerpic a day or two ago. If i can find...
  8. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: So I recently got a suspension reduced (2 days ago) and about an hour ago I just got suspended again for the exact same reason as before, even though I hadn't done anything like it again. What do...
  9. Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty enforcement. Toxic false reporting. (Expressing similar problems as others): I would like to start by saying more users with this issue should post also to bring Microsoft's attention to it. Automated responses to these queries, and the "ambassadors" who only repeat those...
  10. False Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Enforcement: The last 3 days I have been playing Minecraft with my friends ony realm. Now I have been suspended and i cant talk in party and cant make lfg posts. It has gotten anoying and i think is unfair....