enforcement

Discus and support enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my real name was “zeek balls” my friends went behind my back and changed it to that. it got vilotaed because its innapropiate. however i didnt even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zach bell, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. zach bell
    zach bell Guest

enforcement

my real name was “zeek balls” my friends went behind my back and changed it to that. it got vilotaed because its innapropiate. however i didnt even know they went into my account and changed it until i got the notice that i got suspended. I need you guys
    to get ride of my ban and let people see my real name (which is ) and so my reputation goes back up. once again i didnt do this and would love if you guys could change it ��

Note : I already tried before and the enforcement team didnt change it, do it this time for good.

:)

2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

enforcement

1. enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code of enforcement team did a gamertag change: I’ve been playing on xbox live for over 6 months now as [mod removed]. A few hours ago microsofts code of enforcement people changed my gamertag. My question is why? There’s nothing offensive or...
  3. Enforcement action against my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement action against my friend: Hello my name is kostas I like to help my friend different people attack they profile with report they clips end always lose for no reason stuff from profile is really sad I like to contact...
  4. Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Enforcement action taken (comment deleted): There's a way to show what message has been deleted? It's pretty useless if you don't know what you did wrong. Sorry to post in Insider channel but Note: Xbox Support cannot assist with...
  5. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...
  6. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: I have been suspended because of a message that i sent saying “you trash [mod removed]” how do i get suspended for that? This almost makes me want to toss the xbox in the trash and switch to...
  7. Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support cannot assist with enforcement questions.: After a long night of playing Call of duty war zone, which by the way is rated for adults and has foul language in it, the group of guys that I was playing online with decided to kick me from the...
  8. Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sick of Xbox ‘enforcement’: I played Xbox Live games since 2010 and really got sick of *ng system of enforcement in Xbox Live. You just banned my chat so many time because of single complain from cheaters which ruined so...
  9. Enuff of lack of morality of enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enuff of lack of morality of enforcement team: Hey gamers, I am sure many of you suffer from some [mod removed] cheating and ruining your entertainment which was supposed to be provided by the enforcement team supposedly. But, guess what the...
  10. The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...: Good day, The way how the reputation system on Enforcements works, is far too sensitive for people to abuse.. I've been in several parties with people who, whenever they got battered by people...