Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is that I get a suspension of communication when the other person sends messages trash talking to me?! And I respond with a trash-talking but get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mook Lo, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Mook Lo
    Mook Lo Guest

Enforcement

How is that I get a suspension of communication when the other person sends messages trash talking to me?! And I respond with a trash-talking but get suspended. I never send trash-talking messages after a win/loss match. I have an excellent standing rep
    on Xbox live. I guess defending myself is a result of a suspension, is that what you're saying Microsoft?

:)

Mook Lo, Jun 30, 2020
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement - Suspension: Hi, So I have had my Xbox account for over 7 years with no issues then out of the blue I received a 14 day suspension on my account. There was only a general description in regards to the reason...
  3. xbox live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live enforcement: Today I received notification that I am suspended from xbox live, for two weeks. Supposedly for cheating. I really dont know what I did to cheat. I play by the rules of the game. Yesterday someone...
  4. Xbox Enforcment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcment: So i have 2 different Microsoft accounts on my Xbox, if one of these accounts gets banned, would the other also get banned? 88591e3c-4a73-4a0c-918f-5947c2947b2e
  5. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: A 24 hour suspension was given to me for no reason. Someone messaged me harrasing me.. I responded without cuss words or name calling. He reported me and then messaged me AGAIN saying have a nice...
  6. Why does Xbox enforcement exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox enforcement exist?: Why does Xbox enforcement team exist when all they do is ban people because they are trigger happy? Got banned for "looking for a group post." The same posts I have been making for months don't...
  7. How do I contact an Enforcement representative

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an Enforcement representative: how did I receive a 24 hour ban, when this person harrassd me bc i killed him in dead by daylight. I said "message your [mod removed] teammates not me. They're the one who got you killed."...
  8. Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team: Around two weeks ago I received a gamer pic ban which, according to the completed suspensions log, was supposed to last for around 28 hours. As a side note, I am quite confused as to why the image...
  9. Enforcement Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Broken: Xbox enforcement broken. Keep in mind i am in the ambassodor program also. But i sent message to mu friends on my friends list to follow me on twitch. But rhey can send out mass messages about...
  10. enforcement can u please review my bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement can u please review my bans: enforcement said they would get back to me in 72 hours however its been 6 days now and im still waiting . i contacted xbox support and they told me to wait cause apparently their tools werent...