Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How is that I get a suspension of communication when the other person sends messages trash talking to me?! And I respond with a trash-talking but get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mook Lo, Jun 30, 2020 at 11:22 PM.

1. Mook Lo
    Mook Lo Guest

Enforcement

How is that I get a suspension of communication when the other person sends messages trash talking to me?! And I respond with a trash-talking but get suspended. I never send trash-talking messages after a win/loss match. I have an excellent standing rep
    on Xbox live. I guess defending myself is a result of a suspension, is that what you're saying Microsoft?

:)

2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Like it really is a joke to get banned for saying "horrific" e68f39e4-b0c6-4c1b-9079-e282debb898c
  3. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: How is it that xbox make games for 18+ people. But i get banned for 2 weeks on xbox for saying poo in an lfg post. Very very stupid c850f12d-df54-4bf2-9ae3-a9b5b86ee77d
  4. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  5. Xbox Live Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Enforcement Action: Hi, My original xbox account was suspended with 3 completed suspensions all from 2013 without any enforcement details and currently an active suspension which started 17th of February 2017 for...
  6. why is it so hard to speak to enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is it so hard to speak to enforcement?: I need to communicate to someone about file a complaint. it is near impossible these days to do so. Support is supposed to be there for the services we pay just like anything else. I need to...
  7. Xbox enforcing please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcing please help: I was being trash talked by a guy and he go me so mad that i simpy text chatted him [mod removed] and this got me suspended for one day and it says my suspension s over however i still cant use...
  8. Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement , suspension of my account: Hello, recently I was the subject of a definitive ban for cheating on your game . I totally acknowledge the mistake I made. it's been 5 years now that I play on this account and it is very...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team has a lack of priorities.: I am making this post in regards to Microsoft's poorly made code of conduct along with the enforcement team not having their priorities straight. My reasoning behind this is because of the fact...
  10. Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme issues with live support and enforcement pages: So ive been trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team for 15 hours now and have been redirected through both internet and phone call services to try and apply for a case...