enforcement

Discus and support enforcement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son plays on my account and he got an enforcement. But only for 24 hours. So either him or one of his friends he was playing with said [mod removed]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattvinzant, Oct 18, 2020.

1. mattvinzant
    mattvinzant Guest

enforcement

My son plays on my account and he got an enforcement. But only for 24 hours. So either him or one of his friends he was playing with said [mod removed] to someone but he doesn't recall it. Can I find out any information about it? Was it him? Or a friend
    he was in a lobby with? Was going to do a case review but can't since its only a 24hr ban.

:)

mattvinzant, Oct 18, 2020
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

enforcement

1. enforcement - Similar Threads - enforcement

2. Enforcement changed my gamer tag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement changed my gamer tag...: My gamertag got changed, but it was overturned! I was told i have a free gamertag change but only for the next 24 so i can get my old one back. The problem: my old gamertag is 15 characters, and...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Won't Return 15 Year Old Username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Won't Return 15 Year Old Username: Hello, For some context, around Christmas of 2017 my friend reported my username '' for being inappropriate after we got into a verbal disagreement (this was unrelated to Xbox nor was it through...
  4. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: I was playing seige with a few freinds and out of knowwhere i got a message from xbox saying i got a enforcement I havent done anything offensive at all and is wondering what is happening...
  5. Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something's not alright @ Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team!!: I do not violate the CoC or use profanity etc... I don't care about the silly messages I get from upset players now and then. I just smile for myself because I know they're just having anger...
  6. Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Appeal/Site Down: Hello, my account has recently had a communications ban for a day. The person who reported me threatened me, my friends, and insulted me vigorously. I had called him out on how much of a...
  7. How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How well does the Enforcement work? (please forgive if in wrong place, but in need) lvl 2...: how well does this enforcement team work? I'm an xbox ambassador lvl 2, (getting there) :) and i have just been invited to a party, to witness the acts of An individual by the gamertag: [mod...
  8. Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement overturned but cannot resolve the issue NEED HELP!!: On Oct 22, 2020 at 3:15am I got an email from Xbox Enforcement saying my account had action taken against it, that action being a name change. I had my gamertag for 15 years, "" as you see for my...
  9. Ideas for Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ideas for Enforcement: Good afternoon. My name is Andrew and my gamertag is . Ive been playing games for my entire life, and have been a member of this community for 12 years on two separate accounts. I was recently...
  10. Enforcement with no reasoning?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement with no reasoning?: So today I got banned, got a message and the email and the whole stuff that is associated with it, cant party chat with friends, cant message friends, I brought it up with in a group chat with my...