Enforcement

Discus and support Enforcement in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why did i get an enforcement right when i report someone? 59bb60be-2047-473d-b6d7-d406853e7b66 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by gf꧁༺₦Ї₦ℑ₳༻꧂, May 8, 2022.

1. Enforcement

Why did i get an enforcement right when i report someone?

:)

gf꧁༺₦Ї₦ℑ₳༻꧂, May 8, 2022
  2. ApartTax6070562 Win User

Enforcements.

Don't bother they only give u 500 letters to a review if they read it I'd be surprised they can do what they like and u have no comeback u can't get ahold of them support well that's a misused word there isn't any if u want fruition and sheer outrage well
    that's what u get they are a law onto themselves and we the consumer have no rights
  3. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

enforcement is just a kind way of saying xbox mafia
  4. LocalMegalumps Win User

Enforcement

i got my communications suspended when i was the one being bullied, i want this lifted like yesterday. the enforcement page is a non working joke. it's a bunch of random people handed power and i believe it has to be taken down
  5. The Ivan Drago Win User

Enforcement

i have a suspension to, but i was only reported why i win few games ! i dont do harassment or abusive language. 2 enforcement...... please du your job correctly . than i still get hatemails from other users , although i have a 2 week suspension. please give
    me a report at my email adress! sorry because my english im from germany.
  6. II Enki Win User

Enforcement

ive just been banned to unfairly, and ive tried to get in touch with the enforcement team but it says im not eligible to do so, so basically i cant do anything about this while the people who reported me get off scott free. really unfair xbox
Thema:

Enforcement

1. Enforcement - Similar Threads - Enforcement

2. Genuine Question about Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuine Question about Enforcement: For some reason, every month now for about 3-4 months now I've been communication suspended, and it always happens in between the month usually from 20th to a couple days before the end of the...
  3. Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamertag Change Enforced: Hi, I've seen multiple questions from different people that have had their gamertag automatically changed. I have also experienced this but I have no way of contacting the enforcement team to...
  4. Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action: I just received an Xbox enforcement action preventing me from using chats or communication features for a day. It's not that big of a deal, but the site that's supposed to let me view the...
  5. False Xbox Enforcement Action

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Xbox Enforcement Action: So i got a Com Ban on Xbox in April 10 2018 I got unbanned April 11 2018 and it was for saying Nothing? Yeah i got banned for not doing anything I look at the enforcement history and its Blank can...
  6. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  7. Xbox Enforcement site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement site: I've been trying to file a case but the site refuses to let me sign in. Every time I push the sign in button it just refreshes the home page. Does anyone have a solution to this issue?...
  8. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement: To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to...
  9. Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Action but nothing on account?: I received an email about an xbox enforcement action on my child's account. I logged into this account and there are no notifications about the enforcement and when I click the link that is...
  10. Xbox enforcement page not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox enforcement page not working.: I got a communication suspension on my account. I don't know why this happened. I've gotten no messages on my Xbox saying why I was banned, and I've gotten one email saying I was a ban, but not...