Enforcer application

Discus and support Enforcer application in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnStewart_922, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Enforcer application

To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of yall enforcers can tell me i will gladly appreciate it

:)

ShawnStewart_922, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ShawnStewart_922 Win User

Enforcer application

well im a bronze Ambassador so what happens when i reach diamond tier?
  3. ShawnStewart_922 Win User

Enforcer application

So i cant just hop on the website for enforcers called enforcers united from here?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Enforcer application

For more information about the tiers and other aspects of the program, you'll want to read the Handbook on the Ambassador site. For anything Ambassador related, you would need to post in the Ambassador forum. You'll need to complete the "Getting Started
    on the Forums" mission in order to access that part of the forum.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Enforcer application

Sry but only Microsoft employees are able to be Enforcers.. but if you want to help people check out the Ambassadors Program https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcer application

No. Enforcement United was shut down years ago and is not the same thing as the enforcement team.
Thema:

Enforcer application

1. Enforcer application - Similar Threads - Enforcer application

2. ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ENFORCEMENT TEAM IS A JOKE: Today, 9/18/2019, While playing World of Warships Legends, in a division, everything cool, then this guy sends a message "premium trash, sorry for moms ebt card" I report the message for being...
  3. Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement: My little boy has been banned from talking on xbox because of a swear word he uses On the site the enforcement was supposed to last 24 hours emding 4th september but he still.cannot communicate...
  4. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  5. False enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    False enforcement: Hello recently i was thinking about becoming an xbox ambassador but unfortunately I wasnt able to due to false reporting and suspension and i really wanted to help the community but i cant the two...
  6. Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was This An Unfair Ruling From Enforcement?: I was doing the Xbox Reward Task and one of them was "Get Referrals For Extra Points" so I sent messages to Some of my Followers telling them what the refferal program is and about the rewards and...
  7. Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needs to be held accountable for their actions. We need a better way to...: I got chat suspension for mild language after one of your team harassed me in game. I get i shouldn't have called him [Mod Removed - Inappropriate], but he literally antagonized me with toxic...
  8. Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement: If you guys are going to ban people for defending themselves against some random [mod removed] on Xbox live who initiated the talking, to begin with, you need to ban both of them. This is ! This...
  9. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  10. Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable: Because of a small issue I received an enforcement at the beginning of september 2017. I just checked this notification message again but I can't see untill which date this enforcement / lock...