Enforcer application

Discus and support Enforcer application in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShawnStewart_922, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Enforcer application

To all enforcers im trying to become a enforcer im online on xbox all day and everything i really want to become one but i don't know how so if one of yall enforcers can tell me i will gladly appreciate it

:)

ShawnStewart_922, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ShawnStewart_922 Win User

Enforcer application

well im a bronze Ambassador so what happens when i reach diamond tier?
  3. ShawnStewart_922 Win User

Enforcer application

So i cant just hop on the website for enforcers called enforcers united from here?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Enforcer application

For more information about the tiers and other aspects of the program, you'll want to read the Handbook on the Ambassador site. For anything Ambassador related, you would need to post in the Ambassador forum. You'll need to complete the "Getting Started
    on the Forums" mission in order to access that part of the forum.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Enforcer application

Sry but only Microsoft employees are able to be Enforcers.. but if you want to help people check out the Ambassadors Program https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcer application

No. Enforcement United was shut down years ago and is not the same thing as the enforcement team.
Thema:

Enforcer application

1. Enforcer application - Similar Threads - Enforcer application

2. wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wrongfully reported and still waiting for my old gamertag after enforcement team overtuned...: on mid-october my 9 years , 15 character long gamertag got falsely reported for no reason. its got forced changed by a random 15 character long gamertag (months after the new gamertag system...
  3. Enforcement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement: So today my player profile picture got taken down. It was taken down for good reason but now I can't upload a player profile picture because of this. I was just wondering if it will be like this...
  4. Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?: My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to the enforcement website, it states that no...
  5. Another thing about the real name enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another thing about the real name enforcement: So I talked to one of my friends online who also had this enforcement back in 2016 about it & they mentioned "In order for this one to be lifted, you can't get no other suspensions on your account...
  6. Xbox Live Enforcement is kidding me !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Enforcement is kidding me !: So im almost playing Xbox for over 12 Years. My Profile is almost 10 Years old never did something that bad. But this freaking Enforcement Team is a mess ? My english isnt great but i try to...
  7. Real Name Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Name Enforcement: So yesterday I had gotten another Enforcement Notice because of a Real Name I've been sharing on my profile since 2017 & now I can no longer share it to everybody because it's permanently banned...
  8. Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement: I received the below message on my account this morning, but where do I go to find out the details of what I'm being accused of having done? I've logged on to enforcement.xbox.com, and I've logged...
  9. Trash Enforcement System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trash Enforcement System: Who else things the trash enforcement system should be abolished? Its literally the stupidest thing ever get banned for a little trash talk lol no competitiveness cuz u get banned for every little...
  10. Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't see an end date untill enforcement will be applicable: Because of a small issue I received an enforcement at the beginning of september 2017. I just checked this notification message again but I can't see untill which date this enforcement / lock...